Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Many weird things in this crazy game

Okay so what heck is going on around here.
    I heard from a source that PSU guardians players been lv.180 since 2009 and Sega did not lvl cap upgrade for almost 2yrs now. so why in heck they have not got there lazy arse and do so.

what is there main intention??

I am not sure if its true or not but the JP PSU xbox 360 is lv. cap 190 so they claim. Why Sega is pulling this evil act on player for so long. Is this a part of the GAM mission to keep the psu player busy. Because I notice THAT not working for some PSU player. They feel that the GAM is total waste.

I went to the 3rd floor to check this out for my self and boy u have to see the thing I have seen. one person was sitting and spamming for a group of people to join the GAM mission and was almost never ending. Also there a fact of major poor group of player u had to face. Like every time they completed a mission. One player have go to there room or switch party or change class. Sometime they even take almost 45-60 minutes by holding up the players party and end up a total waste of time for other causing them to get upset and angry and the funny thing IS most of them don't say anything. they type or chat on how people take so long to group up knowing they do that to them self as well by the time the player return other players in the group are getting bored and worn out by giving up on the GAM and they just leave and give up doing other thing to pass the time.

Another thing I have encounter in this crazy game. You ever wonder why younger PSU guardian used there parents money.so they can do 3 things

1. They sit in a lobby spamming like crows by begin for video game money. Knowing its causing a pocket hole in there Parent' money or there own pocket

2. younger teen psu player use the game as a dating serves by looking for girls or boys for there use of psu dating *kinda sick* even tho there a real life out there to explore

3. They don't notice how big electric bill is when they are afk on there xbox 360 in reality Hardware have a life spam and wont stay on forever.

I know everyone have seen and done and encounter these weird censored names for there character. I can see why Sega had to filter almost half of the alphabet words for this game.but u have understand some players from another country cant speak the English languages on there mic or people that are a mute like me for example I cant talk or speak so I have no choose to use the keyboard to keep my self of translating with other player. To Bad I cant do sign languages or see player lips >.> on this game

another encounter of this crazy game is male player believe to be girls just to get a sweet thing of other male players. and funny thing is guy are sucker for female player. they do anything.

For example and this is true too.
    I was playing with a group of random player. a female player show up in my party and I had one male player doing runs on the event.I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic. so she reply back with his *^-^ ok teehee* now remember this people we lady don't say teheehee >.> that something I will never gonna figure out <.<
    from there I knew that person was a guy cuz after 1hour or so the male player was fluting with this so call female player. well she was like *I don't what to do blah blah blah*. so the guys said *hey if you ever need anything you let ME know. I am always here for u babe*
    this what I was thinking *my god he never had chance*
    anyway he give his card to her and drop 6mill on the floor and then he left the party. she took that 6mill and started to laugh...said this *with a man voices*
    OMG DUDE HEY I MADE 6 MILL HAHAHAHA.

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<

well that all have to say for now.

this topic I posted is to point out the crazy things we all have to face from any lobby we bump into Phantasy Star. If have a weird encounter story to tell or a crazy thing that happen to you on psu. please post it here so we all can hear your encounter in the crazy nut game that we all love so much

Your member. PSU Yoko
    Last edited by PSU Yoko; Jun 29, 2011 at 04:55 AM.

There's a lot of complaints about the quality of players on the US 360 servers. Your post only confirms the points which encourages some people to battle the language barrier on the Japanese servers. However, there are some quality players out there, you just need to get away from the more populated servers and find somewhere quiet.

Despite what rumors are flying around, the cap on the Japanese server is still 180, but we get the GAS to make our characters better (increasing PA caps for example). Japan's PC server is also getting new techs and have recieved several new areas to explore, not to mention the deluge of events, since GC pretty much supplies the programmers with coffee to fix things.

Sorry to read all these complaints, but they're why I moved to the Japanese servers, the language barrier keeps out the trolls.
    • Discord: Moosie#9284
    • Twitter: jenbelowzero

PSO2 characters: Lucidia Raya, Big Mama, Bill Cipher

Well the main level isnt worth anything its the PA's and the weapons you have witch takes more time to train and hunt well then the level gap, you know there is more to do in PSU then just get to the max level asap.

Then the GAM missions is like the coop missions, they aren't meant for playing with randoms, they are meant for playing with friends or ppl you know in the game that knows what they are doing.

And those stereotypical young players you meet in every MMORPG, I just ignored them.

Hmm a guy playing with a female character is a common thing you know, I am also guilty of that, not that I act like a woman tho I just like the view more, since you have to look at it for more then 500 hours...
    But there are quite some people who stays in character and do RP, I never had problems with that even tho I hate it when they say they are one irl asking for attention when they obviously aren't,
    Anyhow the worse is that some guys initially think I am a woman because I use female characters...

Oh ya the censor thing on the xbox is extremely annoying, its microsofts fault tho, SEGA also had censored words but not as many.
    So combine the microsoft censor with the sega censor and you get to see allot of *************
    Last edited by Kenbog; Jun 29, 2011 at 08:34 AM.

level cap is still 180 and the way I see it that it is staying that way, at least for a very long time. GAMs are not meant to keep people busy, GAS upgrades and hunting and PA lvling is what keeps people at the cap busy, and it does a very good job at it.

And for the rest of the stuff....

yyyuuup, that's an online game for you
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Hello Yoko.

The defense of the culture itself is within the original version itself. PSO started the entire "Lets go inside a certain room in a certain lobby and start all the cybersex stuff" I remember well in PSO DC when playing in JPN servers and dealing with all of that randomly in some runs....specially after the game has been won.

PSUJP has the same trends specially among younger people. Specially when two of my characters got hit on in jpn parties because they have more traditional gender roles. They figure if a female character is focusing on healing/purification and defense...and centers around it that it must be a girl and its their chance to play the game.

Others feel that its "the game" in "superiority" that jpn feel if they can control a female foreigner they have some sort of power. Of course its not just jpn culture where this happens. I remember all the times people felt to have some power for dating the "super hot" french girl in the school...and she was only 13 - 14 years old at the time and near-fully developed during those days.

Yoko, the better thing to do is to simply find your own crowd, if you can trust them stick together and if you play in Random Parties just do what your character is meant to do, chat up a bit and as soon as things start going south, find another random party. At least that is how I see things.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by PSU Yoko View Post
    Okay so what heck is going on around here.
    I heard from a source that PSU guardians players been lv.180 since 2009 and Sega did not lvl cap upgrade for almost 2yrs now. so why in heck they have not got there lazy arse and do so.

what is there main intention??

I am not sure if its true or not but the JP PSU xbox 360 is lv. cap 190 so they claim. Why Sega is pulling this evil act on player for so long. Is this a part of the GAM mission to keep the psu player busy. Because I notice THAT not working for some PSU player. They feel that the GAM is total waste.
    If the game is still as easy as it was when the PC/PS2 servers got taken down (and I bet it's even easier due to GAS and whatnot), it'd be pointless to have an increase in level cap anyway. All it would mean is LOL BIGGER NUMBARZ. But at this point, you should know that Japan doesn't give a fuck about what content we have compared to them; it's been that way from the start.

I went to the 3rd floor to check this out for my self and boy u have to see the thing I have seen. one person was sitting and spamming for a group of people to join the GAM mission and was almost never ending. Also there a fact of major poor group of player u had to face. Like every time they completed a mission. One player have go to there room or switch party or change class. Sometime they even take almost 45-60 minutes by holding up the players party and end up a total waste of time for other causing them to get upset and angry and the funny thing IS most of them don't say anything. they type or chat on how people take so long to group up knowing they do that to them self as well by the time the player return other players in the group are getting bored and worn out by giving up on the GAM and they just leave and give up doing other thing to pass the time.
    This happened all the time when I was playing FFXI, and due to the slow pacing of the game and how everything was set up, you could be waiting for hours for a party to form that actually NEEDED your job, and then end up only killing a few mobs because someone disconnected, or has to go to the bathroom, or has a family emergency, etc., or was just too stupid and got themselves killed, and no one's around to revive them. I could see it happening on PSU as well, but by comparison, as easy as it is to travel and as small as the maps are, it shouldn't take that long.

Another thing I have encounter in this crazy game. You ever wonder why younger PSU guardian used there parents money.so they can do 3 things

1. They sit in a lobby spamming like crows by begin for video game money. Knowing its causing a pocket hole in there Parent' money or there own pocket
    Happens all the time on online games when a newbie doesn't know how to search for a freaking tutorial or guide online...

2. younger teen psu player use the game as a dating serves by looking for girls or boys for there use of psu dating *kinda sick* even tho there a real life out there to explore
    Yeah, this is commonplace too. Mostly either creepy, desperate, and/or socially awkward people. Just ignore them.

3. They don't notice how big electric bill is when they are afk on there xbox 360 in reality Hardware have a life spam and wont stay on forever.
    Sometimes this can be a problem, sometimes it isn't. It just depends on the family's budget and how well they take care of their things, I guess.

I know everyone have seen and done and encounter these weird censored names for there character. I can see why Sega had to filter almost half of the alphabet words for this game.but u have understand some players from another country cant speak the English languages on there mic or people that are a mute like me for example I cant talk or speak so I have no choose to use the keyboard to keep my self of translating with other player. To Bad I cant do sign languages or see player lips >.> on this game
    PSU's chat filters were just redonkulously stupid. They should've had an option to just turn it on or off.

Their translations were horrible too. Agito "Repca?" "Nel's" Claw? Really??

And then there were just issues of inconsistency from PSO. Gigoboomas became Jigoboomas, Chao's became Jaggos, etc. Didn't make any sense to me.

another encounter of this crazy game is male player believe to be girls just to get a sweet thing of other male players. and funny thing is guy are sucker for female player. they do anything.

For example and this is true too.
    I was playing with a group of random player. a female player show up in my party and I had one male player doing runs on the event.I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic. so she reply back with his *^-^ ok teehee* now remember this people we lady don't say teheehee >.> that something I will never gonna figure out <.<
    from there I knew that person was a guy cuz after 1hour or so the male player was fluting with this so call female player. well she was like *I don't what to do blah blah blah*. so the guys said *hey if you ever need anything you let ME know. I am always here for u babe*
    this what I was thinking *my god he never had chance*
    anyway he give his card to her and drop 6mill on the floor and then he left the party. she took that 6mill and started to laugh...said this *with a man voices*
    OMG DUDE HEY I MADE 6 MILL HAHAHAHA.

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<
    This is definitely common in online games. Usually people just do it to gain an in-game advantage, others would use the excuse, "If I'm going to have to stare at my character's ass all day, I'd rather it be a nice female one," but again, some people are just creepy or want attention. Play enough online games or go to enough anime/sci-fi/comic book/other nerdy stuff conventions, and you'll understand.

If I had to pick "crazy" things that bothered me about PSU:

• People abusing the chat system by spam-shouting the same thing over and over so the chat bubble takes up half the screen and is loud and annoying as fuck when you've got your speakers up and are trying to actually listen to the game. I've had to temporarily blacklist countless people because of it.

• People who find the need to constantly chase you down and troll you by spamming the "Nanoblast" or similar emotes right on top of you so it'd look like they're teabagging you or something. Fucking annoying. There was nothing you could do about it too - blacklisting didn't hide their character, and they could always just follow you around, even if you zoned or changed servers.

• People who intentionally boot you from parties. Lame.

• People who complain when you pick up "junk" loot and it goes to their inventory because they feel the need to carry around tons of equipment that isn't necessary for the mission you're doing. I pick those things up because I can SELL them - it's essentially picking up meseta. All those weapons and armors you're not using is what the real crap in your inventory is.

• Sega being the biggest trolls for not managing or updating the game properly. Any development team that has to perform rollbacks because they accidentally released a debug mission or glitched items, or has their authentication servers down for several weeks is just pathetic. At least Square Enix got a new development team for FFXIV...
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Jun 29, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Their translations were horrible too. Agito "Repca?" "Nel's" Claw? Really??
    Repca was actually the way it was in Japanese too so it's not just a crazy translation. It's just crazy. I'm not sure about that claw though.

Welcome to PSU online.

Stupid ass thread. This happens in EVERY online game. It's not just psu.

Also, lulz @ all those who think the JP servers are full of angels and saints. Hahahaha.

What a stupid and pathetic way of thinking.

blah blah blah
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius