Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post

Also, lulz @ all those who think the JP servers are full of angels and saints. Hahahaha.
    its because they are
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Stupid ass thread. This happens in EVERY online game. It's not just psu.

Also, lulz @ all those who think the JP servers are full of angels and saints. Hahahaha.

What a stupid and pathetic way of thinking.
    Oh, dear...nothing's perfect lol.

well playing on both xbox and PC/PS2 EN/US servers, they are And the demo people were too compared to *REMOVED PERSONAL ATTACK*
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Hey hey hey......i have meet most of the English community and its nice but the only bad thing is bad blood from the US server.....like people who hated people on US psu then went to JP.....now i will say you do also have @ssh0les......but for the most part people are nice....in my experience the only person i would avoid is *****Z.....cause he is strait up ass......lol blah blah theres ma rant
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

No server is without its assholes/creepers/grabby people/trolls, it's just not possible (unless you found yourself on a My Little Pony server or something). You just have to find the right people to play with and come to an understanding with them (Symbiotic relationship, if you will). I generally try to be nice to everyone, unless they're a blatant ass and trying to piss people off. I find the quality of the Japanese player community to be higher on the maturity level than say on the 360 server; not that nice, gracious and mature players don't exist on the 360, they're just hiding really.
    • Discord: Moosie#9284
    • Twitter: jenbelowzero

PSO2 characters: Lucidia Raya, Big Mama, Bill Cipher

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidia View Post
    You just have to find the right people to play with and come to an understanding with them
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidia View Post
    No server is without its assholes/creepers/grabby people/trolls, it's just not possible (unless you found yourself on a My Little Pony server or something). You just have to find the right people to play with and come to an understanding with them (Symbiotic relationship, if you will). I generally try to be nice to everyone, unless they're a blatant ass and trying to piss people off. I find the quality of the Japanese player community to be higher on the maturity level than say on the 360 server; not that nice, gracious and mature players don't exist on the 360, they're just hiding really.
    beautiful mama beautiful
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Default Really...

First off.. Hi Jessica, or should I say "JC", long time. Secondly, there are a few "plot holes" in your post, so I shall start at the top and work my way down. Ok, so who ever told you the JP PSU 360 servers were at 190 was lying.. because there is not, nor has there ever been a JP 360 server. Second. GAM are AMP mostly, or for people unde 180 who want AEXP to use GAS. In other words, the missions are there for trade in items mainly, since a lot of what drops there are /R mission restricted. Next, the people who sit and spam. I agree, most just waste time needlessly sitting, or trying to date, but it isnt all just teens and kids. I have seen many "older" players doing the same, sitting and using PSU as a big 3D chat room. Point is, it is thier money, why care? Now we come to the biggest plot hole of all. I will Quote for you what you have said and we shall see if you can spot it. "I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic." followed by the rant.. "said this *with a man voices*
    OMG DUDE HEY I MADE 6 MILL HAHAHAHA.

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<"
    Catch it? Here, I will show you. "I wont hear a thing" and "I heard it threw the television". So.. if you were unable to hear anything as you claimed to the liar who was acting female.. how did you hear this? Unless you yourself are indeed decieving others as well. Just a few things I figured I would point out.

Just to let you know.. This is Sasuke, Signing off.

Did you take it personally? <_< Have you ever played PSU JP? Because I'm sorry, all said is true.

There are angels and saints and assholes and bitches in both servers. Problem is that the proportion of the later in the US server is like 200 times higher. Have you ever seen how's the lobby in the JP server when there's an event? 5 full stars of people concentrated in the 5th floor, and guess what? No trace of assholes spamming the chat to make giant bubbles saying O HAI and other retarded emotes. You can actually chat in the crowded lobby without needing to go into party chat because there's no chat abuse, people talks normal and even using the chat for some yell bubbles or emotes, they don't do like they were monkeys smashing a keyboard like it happens in the US server.

Apart from that, I have yet so see myself kicked from a party in the boss or the drop boxes, something that has happened to me in the US servers dozens of times, or the typical "WOW U SUCK" and kick because I play a WT. In the JP server, at least, if they don't like you they leave the party without kicking you, when the run is over (and this has happened like 2 times since I joined the servers).

And no, it's not a stupid and pathetic way of thinking, it's the truth. If you don't like it, then fine for you. If there's a post that suck is yours, insulting without even trying to give proof that we're mistaken.

Again, it's not that ALL players in the US servers are bad, is that the proportion of bad players overwhelm greatly the good ones, something that doesn't happen in the JP server.
    Last edited by Darki; Jun 30, 2011 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaverSasuke View Post
    First off.. Hi Jessica, or should I say "JC", long time. Secondly, there are a few "plot holes" in your post, so I shall start at the top and work my way down. Ok, so who ever told you the JP PSU 360 servers were at 190 was lying.. because there is not, nor has there ever been a JP 360 server. Second. GAM are AMP mostly, or for people unde 180 who want AEXP to use GAS. In other words, the missions are there for trade in items mainly, since a lot of what drops there are /R mission restricted. Next, the people who sit and spam. I agree, most just waste time needlessly sitting, or trying to date, but it isnt all just teens and kids. I have seen many "older" players doing the same, sitting and using PSU as a big 3D chat room. Point is, it is thier money, why care? Now we come to the biggest plot hole of all. I will Quote for you what you have said and we shall see if you can spot it. "I told the female player that Im a mute so u have to type because I wont hear a thing and I don't have a mic." followed by the rant.. "said this *with a man voices*
    OMG DUDE HEY I MADE 6 MILL HAHAHAHA.

I guess he forgot to mute or turn off his mic >.> * because I heard it threw the television and he said out loud too <,<"
    Catch it? Here, I will show you. "I wont hear a thing" and "I heard it threw the television". So.. if you were unable to hear anything as you claimed to the liar who was acting female.. how did you hear this? Unless you yourself are indeed decieving others as well. Just a few things I figured I would point out.

Just to let you know.. This is Sasuke, Signing off.
    They said they were mute, not deaf. Without a mic, it can be hard to hear what anyone says.
    Just saying.