Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Did you take it personally? <_< Have you ever played PSU JP? Because I'm sorry, all said is true.

There are angels and saints and assholes and bitches in both servers. Problem is that the proportion of the later in the US server is like 200 times higher. Have you ever seen how's the lobby in the JP server when there's an event? 5 full stars of people concentrated in the 5th floor, and guess what? No trace of assholes spamming the chat to make giant bubbles saying O HAI and other retarded emotes. You can actually chat in the crowded lobby without needing to go into party chat because there's no chat abuse, people talks normal and even using the chat for some yell bubbles or emotes, they don't do like they were monkeys smashing a keyboard like it happens in the US server.

Apart from that, I have yet so see myself kicked from a party in the boss or the drop boxes, something that has happened to me in the US servers dozens of times, or the typical "WOW U SUCK" and kick because I play a WT. In the JP server, at least, if they don't like you they leave the party without kicking you, when the run is over (and this has happened like 2 times since I joined the servers).

And no, it's not a stupid and pathetic way of thinking, it's the truth. If you don't like it, then fine for you. If there's a post that suck is yours, insulting without even trying to give proof that we're mistaken.

Again, it's not that ALL players in the US servers are bad, is that the proportion of bad players overwhelm greatly the good ones, something that doesn't happen in the JP server.

Lol perfect example of a J-dick rider.

Where do you get that I took this thread seriously or that i'm offended by it? lmao. Stop making things up for the sake of even having an "argument" against me haha.

I simply said it like it was. You dont like it? I dont give a damn this should be clear by now ^_^

No I never played on the JP server all I did was use common sense. Also, alot of you idiots (which doesnt surprise me) took my comment a lil over the top. Never did I say that the Jp servers were as bad as the US ones when it comes to assholes online. I simply said theirs wasn't perfect either.

I'm sure the JP players arent as bad as the US players, but i'm sure they have their moments aswell.

Lucidia's post is the only realistic one here so I respect it.

If you don't want to get answers like that, you don't post like a US-dick rider then. Sadly I lack the telepathic abilities to hint the intention of your post, if you didn't want to be taken seriously then you should have better posted with a mood other than of an enraged US-tard player.

Your point is? Of course everybody acknowledges that there are assholes everywhere, Yoko just posted how it has been her experience in the US server (which actually has been pretty similar to many other old US players like me). Personally I don't consider myself a J-dick rider as you say, I just picked the only server that didn't make me buy a console for it. If you didn't like that someone posted her negative experiences in the server, you could have posted your poinion in a more reasonable way and not insulting (actually that adds more shit to the pile).

Should I have stayed in the US server because "anyways there are assholes in the JP server too"? lolz. There's a fact and is that JP server is better in game performance, content, and quality of the players. The only three reasons I see to choose US servers over JP are the language barrier (and if you've played the game long enough you could care less about it), that you have a 360 and/or a crap computer, and/or that you have a friend group to play with and you don't need to face alone the rest of the massive population of assholes in the server. If you wanna call me j-dick rider because I choose the better server, well, fine then lol.

In any case, I'm posting my opinion, too, and I don't give a shit about what you think, I was just putting things clear and I don't like to be insulted even if you're not serious. Lucidia's post was nice, but that doesn't deny that for a newbie player that is looking for a nice place to play, or for somebody that is having a crap experience already, it would be better to start in the JP servers than have to "dive" into the trash to find the good players in the other server (and you're not giving too good example of them, anyways).
    Last edited by Darki; Jun 30, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

I want a command to discerne between good and bad players (in terms of attitude) ;<

I'd imagine it as a R******k GM command (cant say game's name :0).

@online
    Output:
    "55 asshole players online"
    "12 regular players online"

@kick-douches
    "Command cannot be executed. Too many douches online" ♪

I will say that the few times I've been on the JP servers, I've never seen someone spamming.

Spamming is a cancer killing lobbies on the US servers. The amount of spam is just unbelievable at this point due to abuse of the keyboard glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    I want a command to discerne between good and bad players (in terms of attitude) ;<

I'd imagine it as a R******k GM command (cant say game's name :0).

@online
    Output:
    "55 asshole players online"
    "12 regular players online"

@kick-douches
    "Command cannot be executed. Too many douches online" ♪
    All games need a command like that, and real life could do a good use of it too, lol.

The best thing to do is we should lock this topic and move on and there no way around it.So just best to ignore it. Yoko every mmo gaming community gonna have these problem.
    just try your best to find a good group of players that u can trust.

that why I give up this stupid PSU game because that the reason there way too many to jerk that they think there cool and can trusted until they screw you in the end
    sometime they can't be trust anymore. thank god I am playing other pc games Beside psu

and Yoko don't make a big fuzz and move on. I see ur till playing this game even tho I told u remove that stupid game first place. the game is evil. I cant believe that people on here still supporting segac ass holes >.>

Quote Originally Posted by PSU Kinshu View Post
    The best thing to do is we should lock this topic and move on and there no way around it.So just best to ignore it. Yoko every mmo gaming community gonna have these problem.
    just try your best to find a good group of players that u can trust.
    thank you I remeber that next time

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    that why I give up this stupid PSU game because that the reason there way too many to jerk that they think there cool and can trusted until they screw you in the end
    sometime they can't be trust anymore. thank god I am playing other pc games Beside psu

and Yoko don't make a big fuzz and move on. I see ur till playing this game even tho I told u remove that stupid game first place. the game is evil. I cant believe that people on here still supporting segac ass holes >.>
    first of JC I do what I want to do ok what I do with my game is my problem not yours

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Hello Yoko.

The defense of the culture itself is within the original version itself. PSO started the entire "Lets go inside a certain room in a certain lobby and start all the cybersex stuff" I remember well in PSO DC when playing in JPN servers and dealing with all of that randomly in some runs....specially after the game has been won.

PSUJP has the same trends specially among younger people. Specially when two of my characters got hit on in jpn parties because they have more traditional gender roles. They figure if a female character is focusing on healing/purification and defense...and centers around it that it must be a girl and its their chance to play the game.

Others feel that its "the game" in "superiority" that jpn feel if they can control a female foreigner they have some sort of power. Of course its not just jpn culture where this happens. I remember all the times people felt to have some power for dating the "super hot" french girl in the school...and she was only 13 - 14 years old at the time and near-fully developed during those days.

Yoko, the better thing to do is to simply find your own crowd, if you can trust them stick together and if you play in Random Parties just do what your character is meant to do, chat up a bit and as soon as things start going south, find another random party. At least that is how I see things.
    I understand thank for the tip