Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It should be noted that a large portion, if not the majority, of Krokodil addicts are not just picking up the needle innocuously for the first time... but are heroin addicts who can no longer afford their fix and are turning to desomorphine out of desperation. Heroin has some nasty side effects, but nothing on the level of this shit. I agree that anyone in their right mind who knows the effects of Krokodil going into it is hard to sympathize with... but they're not often in their right mind when it starts.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

ew.

Reminds me of Requiem For a Dream only real...and worse.

I have to say those pictures were actually freaking cool. Generally all we see is flesh, so seeing flesh, bone flesh and how the muscles are attached is a pretty rare site. But that's from an objective standpoint. I wonder how much the people who did it are regretting what they did.

So the side effects of Krokodil are like meth on meth?

As a side note, I decided to look at the pictures and then google gangrene and necrosis while eating my lunch.

I actually sympathize with recreational drug use (even beyond marijuana,) but using shit like Meth, Heroine, Cocaine, this crap, and such, things that are very clearly known to wreck your shit, just seems stupid. Nearly every drug has a risk, those risks should always be looked into if you're about to consume any drug in any form. Why anyone decided it was worth it I have no idea, save being on another drug and taking the worse one for some reason while on it. I know in some cases people get unknowingly hooked to it by being sold the drug under the guise of something else, and those type of dealers are the ones that should without a doubt be locked away and criminalized. I really do think though there are just some people dumb enough to try it of their own volition.

The middle video.... Oh my, that middle video...
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

The middle video with the bone showing was definitely something. And yet, strangely interesting to watch as well. Imagining that the whole leg could just be eaten away by necrosis, and the flesh around the bone is just gone, is certainly morbidly amazing. Not to mention the smell, oh god the smell must be horrendous. I really don't want to see what happens to their jaw, and yet I'm totally interested in seeing it.

Fascinating, if not totally repulsive.