Default Primitive Moatoob Idol...?

I'm FC, so I can't buy it from shops. :/ But I can't find it on Mine Defense, after several runs of A.

Help, plox. @_@

It usually drops in boxes. The area I usually find it is the spot after the laser fense where the teleport circle near the end of the mission.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Are you... Talking about Mine Defense, or something else? I'm not aware of any teleporters in Mine Defense... o-o;

Sorry I'm sorta bad at describing areas. Its just before the boss area. Here's a video to explain it better. Watch it near the end and you'll see the teleporter to the area where it usually drops.

--------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Oh, that must be a non-gbr run.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Illuminate and Noblewine about Mine Defense it's been change since last Wednesday and they added two normal boxes in one of the tunnels leading to the Boss group now and the warp is gone too. My best guess would be Valley of Carnage or System Defense for the Idol now.