Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Want to report some one/ file a ticket?

Without the PSU offical site being now and not being able to file a ticket people have been getting away with murder. Now this is upsetting for regular players so I thought to make this post to keep details of people here with proof, video or photogpraphic. Let's hope the offical site will be back up soon so we can file these tickets.
    I make videos just for fun. Check out my channel!! (http://www.YouTube.com/user/DivineDestroid)

All these gatcha scams, rare mission scams, spammers. I love making friends on there & I love helping people out but people are starting to make me crack.
    I make videos just for fun. Check out my channel!! (http://www.YouTube.com/user/DivineDestroid)

1)It's called a gatcha for a reason, ask them to step away form it before you spin or even leave the room, problem 1 solved.

2) Seeing as SEGA didn't make it a requirement to purchase rare missions in the first place, SEGA won't do anything about people "scamming rare missions" from you simply because that is not a glitch that players are exploiting. It's an agreement that two players enter through in game negotiations. Again, don't buy them, problem solved.

3) Spamming, again, not SEGA's problem, seeing as how there is a blacklist function, or better yet, mute them over XBL, that way you don't have to read the endless text, and they can still buy stuff from your shop.

As long as players use their heads for a little thinking now and then most scams are avoidable. It's one thing if players are taking advantage of in game expliots to screw others out of their items/money, but most of the time this is not the case. People get scammed most of the time because they don't think.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

now machinegun glitching in the event on the other hand is very lame.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Lightbulb

People "getting away with murder"/being dishonest on PSU? That isn't exactly a new thing.

I am not reporting that person over a character name, it's over the abuse and threats the were giving me. Things like that should not be tollerated. That's why I told that person I am reporting him. I am one of the friendliest people on PSU I get on with everyone. But When I get abuse from people for no reason or for the smallest of reaons then I will ticket that person.

Send a report to [email protected]

This was used once before when the Sega West site was down and I've had to send a report to that address (and saw results!)

Make sure any reports are as detailed as possible, and able to read of course.

EDIT:

Oh, and I'd advise against clogging up reports over something stupid like "This person called me a name!" or "This person said he was gonna beat me up!" or similar drama garbage. That's what the blacklist/block communications feature is for.
    Last edited by Powder Keg; Jul 2, 2011 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    People "getting away with murder"/being dishonest on PSU? That isn't exactly a new thing.

What they said...People get away with stuff all the time. Ticket or not.

It would be lovely if we had a GM who logged on at least a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Send a report to [email protected]

This was used once before when the Sega West site was down and I've had to send a report to that address (and saw results!)

Make sure any reports are as detailed as possible, and able to read of course.

EDIT:

Oh, and I'd advise against clogging up reports over something stupid like "This person called me a name!" or "This person said he was gonna beat me up!" or similar drama garbage. That's what the blacklist/block communications feature is for.
    finally some action we all can be looking for to. and stop the psu player from spamming Microsoft point for gbs or other thing we don't want in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Cleptomaniac View Post
    It would be lovely if we had a GM who logged on at least a little bit.
    yeah most mmo rpg have GM in there game why not have a GM or Super Moderator and log on PSU and be PSU police and stop the stupid scammers once and for all.so Gm or Moderator can take bite of the crimes against the bad player on psu
    YouTube - ‪Crime Prevention - Stop A Crime‬‏

Quote Originally Posted by Ph4nt0M2011 View Post
    What they said...People get away with stuff all the time. Ticket or not.
    well we need to take the time and Show them they cant get away with it.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 7, 2011 at 07:09 AM. Reason: merge from triple post