Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: how popular?

Pretty much every update we've gotten recently has been bugged or broken though. Also, the English servers were up 3 months after Japan's. Going from 3 months to 2 years is really quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    Funny how you thought it was directed at you
    Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    What you call trinkets I call regular content.
    Considering I'm the only person who used the word trinkets, I believe that is what most would call a directed response.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekreant View Post
    Then if anything we have made it so you cannot claim ignorance for your actions.
    How would I claim ignorance for my actions when I've repeatedly said that I'm not worried about the trinkets you guys are worried about?
    Last edited by desturel; Jul 6, 2011 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekreant View Post

I have yet to witness JP players spam or even talk in chat for that matter. They are a more formal and courteous people than we are. A 12 yr old american kid will spam/hack/troll/scam and do all kinds of stupid stuff. A Japanese 12yr old will be much more mature as that it a goal a child in japan has. Here most kids were raised on Nickelodeon and 4chan to create these children that can't function in society(my self included.).

If you are a solo-gameplay centered player then you want JP more than anything. If you don't intend to interact with the player base wouldn't you want the least buggy most content rich experience?

I digress; ironically someone will come back with some circle logic or seta rhetoric to tell me I'm wrong. Sadly I am not.
    More mature? Somebody hasn't been to the JP PSU uploader before.
    http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/
    The fact that they have the message "晒し画像のアップは厳禁です!" pretty much tells you how much more mature they are. They are just as screwed up as everyone else.

Terrible pixelated-ass. My favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlerspock1980 View Post
    More mature? Somebody hasn't been to the JP PSU uploader before.
    To be fair, Maxima's outfit is a bit skimpy. Amil Manaflare is about the only female character from Shining Hearts who most would consider "fully clothed". Tony didn't exactly design them to be completely covered.

You guys are getting feisty. Settle down, children.

Desturel enjoys the game the way it is, he doesn't need all the content JP servers has. He just enjoys PSU as a whole.

The Japanese are perverted, nothing new here. PSP2i asses are extremely pixelated and wherever there's a JRPG with customization, expect skimpy outfits and plently of lewd images or videos posted on the internet of said girls in revealing clothing. We can all agree on this, yes?

anymore Christmas?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I haven't seen any players using glitches on the US 360 servers. Just annoying chat spam. Though after about a minute I just kinda get used to it. Turns into background noise.
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; Jul 7, 2011 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Clarifying.

I don't get how people are not see all the bad that's going on in 360 psu. I see the glitching, the spamming, and scamming. And it's at a all new high. It's never been this bad before. My question to you all is how can you not see it? The only answer I can come up with is that many of you stay away from uni 1 and 2.

The content, task that a whole different problem.
    And I'm not even going to get on the lack of customer support....

I like PSU. I really do. It just sad to see the state the game is in now. It could of been so much more.

On Topic - The population is okay. Coming from the PC, it's no where near how bad that was. But I have notice the great decline of a lot of older/top tier players. If you're new to the game (Or in your case a returning player) seeing a lot of people isn't going to be your problem. The scamming, booting, and lack of decent players will be the problem. It's bad for new players. (However if you played before and still have friends to play with you should be okay)
    360/PS3 Gamertag: iBaylin NA Character: Hiromi and Alyssa Jp Character: Hiromi

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Theirs plenty of good players on 360 side, the only complaint I'd have with people on 360 side is lack of talking in games, or people not sticking around for multiple runs.

The teams I join are still good for a run tho.