Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    If you just recently created an account you would have not been affected by that because it only changed the passwords of people that had accounts at that time. Just a heads up capitalization of letters does matter.
    Thank you for your perseverance!
    I didn't capitalize anything. Even my ID is all lowercase. Everything is very simple but it's giving me an error that makes people think I'm an idiot. Hehe I assure you. My ID and Pass are the same thing that's being emailed to me, as what's allowing me to log in to the site, as what I'm typing into the log in screen for the game. But it gives me an error saying it's wrong.

Could there be some crazy setting I should have checked or not checked in options? Are Error 61 and 62 basically the same thing?

I read somewhere that someone was having the same problem and the host file ended up being corrupted. In addition even though I got the game from the Sega site I'll also try un-installing it and downloading it again. If that doesn't work then I guess we'll just hope PSO2 will make it here. hehe.

Thanks for trying.

*squeel* Got it! Had to toggle a setting in the options on and then run it till it hit the error and then toggle it off again. I guess it just has to check to see if it's on and then off to be sure. @_@ Now to get my husband online.
    Thanks again guys. /
    Last edited by vertigo; Jul 5, 2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Got it!!
    PSO2-Zoven-Ship2 www.geek-v.tumblr.com

edit: nm looks like I can't read

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Glad to see you got it working. For any other people who may have the same problem, what was the option you checked? Did it happen to be this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Nessly View Post
    Glad to see you got it working. For any other people who may have the same problem, what was the option you checked? Did it happen to be this one?

That it was. Oddly enough my husband can't have it checked or it gives him the error but I have to have it checked or I get the error... >.>
    I think it's just a glitch with the "Free Course" accounts. Something for trial and error though.
    PSO2-Zoven-Ship2 www.geek-v.tumblr.com

well maintenance is about to start so u wont be able to login
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    well maintenance is about to start so u wont be able to login
    6minutes

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    That it was. Oddly enough my husband can't have it checked or it gives him the error but I have to have it checked or I get the error... >.>
    I think it's just a glitch with the "Free Course" accounts. Something for trial and error though.
    I think the option has something to do with offline story mode. I'm fairly certain you need it checked if you've never purchased the game key (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). To add, you need to buy the game key (gives access to offline story mode) if you EVER want to play premium. The cost of the game key is about the same as a single month of the premium subscription, which is ~13 USD.