Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Casey Anthony found not Guilty

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ches-verdict/1

A Florida jury has found Casey Anthony not guilty of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The jury of 7 women and 5 men in Orlando did find the 25-year-old Anthony guilty of giving false information to a law enforcement in connection with the case. The jurors returned the verdict after more than 10 hours of deliberation.

Just shows how flawed America's law system is. A woman that kills her 2-year-old daughter and then blames it on her parents can even get away with it.

It's too bad they didn't just ask BIG OLAF what happened, since he seems to know with 100% certainty that she's guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by 16085k View Post
    It's too bad they didn't just ask BIG OLAF what happened, since he seems to know with 100% certainty that she's guilty.
    Since I only live about an hour from where all of this originally happened, I've been hearing things about it for years now, as have most Central Floridians. Either way, I'm not debating with you or anyone else about this, so don't try to antagonize me. Get real.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 5, 2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: added sentence.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Theres no way, phoenix wright was her lawyer.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Man, my Facebook page is roaring with outrage over this shit. All my friends and family that live around here are flipping out. Hell, even a lot of my extended family back in Pennsylvania can't believe it. My dad said it's O.J all over again. Which it basically is. I wouldn't be surprised if some vigilante decides to kill the bitch sometime in the near future, like she deserves.
    Me too.. I live in north part of Florida and it's only like an hour and 1/2 away from me and I see it on my Facebook everyone posting status. Even local news cast was there from my town... Lol
    I think O.J. And Casey should date! Haha

Default Ryuichi Naruhodo

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Theres no way, phoenix wright was her lawyer.
    Only HE would be able to declare her NOT GUILTY!
    Was the Judge bald with epic big beard?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    Only HE would be able to declare her NOT GUILTY!
    Was the Judge bald with epic big beard?
    Nah, just some old African-American fellow. Not too exciting. She probably would have been convicted if this guy was presiding:

Just shows how flawed America's law system is. A woman that kills her 2-year-old daughter and then blames it on her parents can even get away with it.
    The legal system isn't perfect (nothing is), but it sure beats other systems. Hammurabi's Code ("Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth..." to name one.

It's the prosecution's job to prove the murder beyond a shadow of doubt, and they couldn't. Not to mention the prosecutors were laughing at the matter of life or death in the courtroom. Poor taste? Poor taste.

The burden of proof is set high in order to prevent innocent people (Not saying she is. Only person who knows what really happened is her) from going to jail or being put to death.

Basically, I think the jury made the smart move to charge her for the misdemeanors that may not even have to serve. She can walk out as early as Thursday seeing how she has been sitting in jail for three years.
    Last edited by Leviathan; Jul 5, 2011 at 04:13 PM.

Nah, just some old African-American fellow. Not too exciting. She probably would have been convicted if this guy was presiding:

...too epic for words! o o