offers I want around 4 of them

22gbs? o.O
    Sasageru- 180 F Newman MF(20) AT(20)
    Chii- 180 F Cast FM(20) AT(20)
    GT:XGoBackToSleepX

Smile Wait for the Grind Boost

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Gunner View Post
    offers I want around 4 of them
    10/10 Psycho Wands typically sell for 18-20 GB without a grind boost. We are definitely going to hit the 55 million kill count which will unlock the +10% grind boost. We have *probably* already hit that mark. During the grind boost you should be able to get a 10/10 Psycho Wand for closer to 16GB. Unless you REALLY want one now, your best bet is to wait for the grind boost and save yourself some meseta. Check back here once the grind boost starts, and I am sure you will see more people selling 10/10 Psycho Wands. Worst case scenario, you end up having to pay 18GB. Anyone who pays more than 20GB for a 10/10 Psycho Wand, in the current PSU economy, is paying too much.
    Isolde Lvl 180 Newman Female (EUID 30005142)
    AT (20) | WT (20) | GT (20) | MF (20) | AF (20) | FT (20)
    Independently Owned and Operated

Quote Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
    10/10 Psycho Wands typically sell for 18-20 GB without a grind boost. We are definitely going to hit the 55 million kill count which will unlock the +10% grind boost. We have *probably* already hit that mark. During the grind boost you should be able to get a 10/10 Psycho Wand for closer to 16GB. Unless you REALLY want one now, your best bet is to wait for the grind boost and save yourself some meseta. Check back here once the grind boost starts, and I am sure you will see more people selling 10/10 Psycho Wands. Worst case scenario, you end up having to pay 18GB. Anyone who pays more than 20GB for a 10/10 Psycho Wand, in the current PSU economy, is paying too much.
    Considering the cheapest x/10 is 29mill and the cheapest board is 26mill. Not really sure how you came up with the cost of a Psycho Wand 10^ during a 10% grind boost will be 16gb they have not been that cheap for nearly 2 years. Even the most recent grind boost they were 18gb. 20gb is a fair price unless you want to take your chances at grinding one..... remember its only a 10% boost

Smile Depends on Supply / Demand I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    Considering the cheapest x/10 is 29mill and the cheapest board is 26mill. Not really sure how you came up with the cost of a Psycho Wand 10^ during a 10% grind boost will be 16gb they have not been that cheap for nearly 2 years. Even the most recent grind boost they were 18gb. 20gb is a fair price unless you want to take your chances at grinding one..... remember its only a 10% boost
    Well since they sell for 18-20 GB, without a boost, logically they would go down at least a bit during the boost. Perhaps to 17GB, depending of course on how many buyers / sellers there are. Even if he had to pay 18GB during the boost, that is still better than paying 20-22GB, lol. Also, I *believe* this is the first Grind Boost that the Caduceus has been available. IF enough players get a Caduceus to 10/10, more 10/10 Psycho Wands could end up being for sale. IMHO, it is still in his best interest to wait until the boost and check the trade forum here to see if he can get a better deal than 18-20GB. If he ends up having to pay 18GB, at least he is paying the current going rate.
    Isolde Lvl 180 Newman Female (EUID 30005142)
    AT (20) | WT (20) | GT (20) | MF (20) | AF (20) | FT (20)
    Independently Owned and Operated

I've got 3 I'll sell you all 3 for 60gb?
    Gt is MrJazzHands
    Last edited by MrJazzHands; Jul 12, 2011 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
    Well since they sell for 18-20 GB, without a boost, logically they would go down at least a bit during the boost. Perhaps to 17GB, depending of course on how many buyers / sellers there are. Even if he had to pay 18GB during the boost, that is still better than paying 20-22GB, lol. Also, I *believe* this is the first Grind Boost that the Caduceus has been available. IF enough players get a Caduceus to 10/10, more 10/10 Psycho Wands could end up being for sale. IMHO, it is still in his best interest to wait until the boost and check the trade forum here to see if he can get a better deal than 18-20GB. If he ends up having to pay 18GB, at least he is paying the current going rate.
    Last grindboost they were down to 15 GB

Quote Originally Posted by lion heart View Post
    Last grindboost they were down to 15 GB
    No they weren't. Also, last grind boost was 15%.

i bought three for 15GB each and i saw 4 sell for 15GB