Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 rant

Post PSO2 rant

Look, I know we can all speculate and we all have our own personal opinions. But arguing about PSO2 being on consoles and it looking more like PSU than PSO? Jeez, give it a rest. Phantasy Star Online 2 was announced as a PC exclusive for a reason, and that reason is that it gives SEGA the ability to do even more on the PC platform than what the consoles can do.

XBOX 360 would be unlikely because.... look at the other MMO's that tried to make the jump. PSU and FFXI were an acception, but that was around the time that the 360 first came out. Times have changed, get over it.

Well, PS3 does look like a nice choice and it's an improvement over the PS2, but after that long "PlayStation Network Downtime" fiasco I wouldn't want to chance it.

A Wii-U version of PSO2? ummm...... SEGA hasn't experimented on how a Phantasy Star game would work on Nintendo's next generation console so that's very unlikely.

And lastly, give PSO2 some time.... the screenshots, trailer and information we have so far is still not enough to put things together. Let Sakai-san and his team work on the game a little longer and then we might know what it'll be like, also wait for the Alpha test date to be announced.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

If only folks would listen ta this...
    But they never do > <

Do your part in the lame wars by ignoring said posts.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I just don't pay attention to that thread anymore.
    Coming Soon!

A deceased equine indeed!

Drowned in a lake of tears.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Look, I know we can all speculate and we all have our own personal opinions. But arguing about PSO2 being on consoles and it looking more like PSU than PSO? Jeez, give it a rest. Phantasy Star Online 2 was announced as a PC exclusive for a reason, and that reason is that it gives SEGA the ability to do even more on the PC platform than what the consoles can do.

XBOX 360 would be unlikely because.... look at the other MMO's that tried to make the jump. PSU and FFXI were an acception, but that was around the time that the 360 first came out. Times have changed, get over it.

Well, PS3 does look like a nice choice and it's an improvement over the PS2, but after that long "PlayStation Network Downtime" fiasco I wouldn't want to chance it.

A Wii-U version of PSO2? ummm...... SEGA hasn't experimented on how a Phantasy Star game would work on Nintendo's next generation console so that's very unlikely.

And lastly, give PSO2 some time.... the screenshots, trailer and information we have so far is still not enough to put things together. Let Sakai-san and his team work on the game a little longer and then we might know what it'll be like, also wait for the Alpha test date to be announced.
    In this post: Mad about people getting mad about people getting

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Man I was all excited when I saw this topic and I was hoping you would be ranting about everything mentioned here. Instead I get a rant about our PSOW PSO2 community gripes.

You have been around PSOW for awhile Anon, so I wont state the obvious here.
    So I thought I'd offer some comfort; it's probably best to let it all out and hopefully the petty wishlist threads will go away come closer to release time!

Stay raging my friend!
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Wait, I'm not exactly up on the news but has SEGA actually stated that PSO2 is PC-exclusive, or is everyone just assuming that because that's the only announced platform?

They annouced it for the PC but they didn't said anything about it being exlusive or not, I think.