Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Good thing it won't. Rutsularod was added when we got AOTI.

Corporate apologetics.

As a wise (and probably fictional) man once said, "It is by the fruit that you shall know the tree". All of the reassurances, placation, and excuses you can offer mean nothing if you can't fix the problem. A history of rollbacks, delayed content, extended downtime during major events, server shutdowns, and dwindling populations - not to mention being unable to fix the Little Wing License issues with PSP2 - have proven that Sega of America simply cannot (or will not) get it's act together.

And by claiming that PSU for the 360 is own separate and independent title under it's own unique management is just hanging yourself with your own rope, because it voluntarily puts the blame directly in your own laps.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I remember when they said that the JP and US/EU versions would be right on-par with each other (no "unique" versions) before PSU was released. If I could go back in time, I'd slap my 16-year-old self right in the face for believing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Good thing it won't. Rutsularod was added when we got AOTI.
    Yea, just saying. lol....would be horrible, so I'm guessing that's how some people feel about Black Requiem etc.

It's easy to not care about a situation if it doesn't effect anything you care about.
    I look forward to completing my goals.
    Above and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZy View Post
    Idk how I'd react if the Rutsularod looked like a Daullgunrod
    It's okay man! It will be Xbox 360 Exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAges View Post
    If we accept that ours is a distinct version -- and honestly, for this discussion to progress, we have to, or it will be forever stuck at 'yes it is / no it isn't / I hate you I hate you!" -- then we can also discuss ways to improve *our* version. I'm open to that and encourage us to discuss that once we return to our official forums. Just so we are on the same page -- I mean that we can look at how the weapons are balanced, the elements (instead of the surplus of neutral weapons...), the et cetera.
    So given the fact that the Xbox version is different, why is this only being made clear now? When it became apparent that the PS2 version couldn't support some of the new features the PC was getting, there were posts informing people that some content would be replaced. People then at least knew what they were getting. On the other hand, we're never informed of any of these things until long after the fact.

How bout we get a list of weapons that will be "unique" to the 360, so by the time we get them the let down won't be to huge.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I remember when they said that the JP and US/EU versions would be right on-par with each other (no "unique" versions) before PSU was released. If I could go back in time, I'd slap my 16-year-old self right in the face for believing that.
    Puts into perspective how much of our lives we spent with (and paid for) this game, switching the official stance to a PSU-lite isn't much in the way of appreciation.

The censoring of opinions we started to see shortly before the forum (well, everything really) went kaput was also a dark tiding.

Letting the community down is their goal obviously. They want us to stop playing, and it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by DesignZ View Post
    How bout we get a list of weapons that will be "unique" to the 360, so by the time we get them the let down won't be to huge.
    You don't need a list. Any weapon from PSPo2/Infinity will be reskinned. Everything from PSPo1 and PSZero will not.