Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blazingsonic View Post
    I just want to know how do you unsubscribe from Xbox PSU just incase I decide to jump ship, when or if that happens rest knowing that I will not make a big public statement on it.
    Perhaps you will find this topic helpful:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189035

As for everyone else, let's keeps the comments focused on asking questions, offering feedback, and responding to Edward's comments. Trashing Sega, bringing up unrelated player groups, and comparing the Japanese/Xbox 360 versions of the game are considered to be off-topic for this discussion.

Okay ^-^ But IS Edward coming back or have all the angry posting made him leave angry at us.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Okay ^-^ But IS Edward coming back or have all the angry posting made him leave angry at us.
    I don't think he ever planned to come back. I think he knew full well what the reaction would be to what he had to say. People were already upset about lack of updates, now throw "oh, it's a different version of the game" into the mix and even I wouldn't want to be around for the backlash. But just to give him the benefit of the doubt, he might be arguing our case with the higher ups. But then again, based on past evidence, I don't find that a very believable scenario.
    Last edited by boomadatigger; Jul 21, 2011 at 03:34 PM.
    I'm Boomadatigger and if you can't speak freely you're simply not free.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KnightSabers01?feature=mhee

It's very unlikely we'll see an update 2. If we do, it's going to be a very long time from now. Remember how long the first one took? And as Olaf and others have said, the fact that they're going through the trouble to both rename the weapons -AND- spread word that "This is a unique version of the game" (when it should have read "watered down") is a clear enough indication for me. No "buts" about it.
    Last edited by Ryna; Jul 21, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Player group discussions are off-topic for this thread.

I know Edward's probably busy as hell, but as a representative of Sega, he's going to make them look awfully cowardly and incompetent (beyond what they already are, anyway) if he doesn't address us again soon... either on here, PSUPedia, Facebook, or Twitter, as I don't really see where else he could effectively get any responses out. If they wait until the official forums are back up, then there's just going to be more censoring and banning of angry customers who are being denied proper answers. And without customers, they WILL lose money. It doesn't take a wealthy corporate businessman to see that.

If Sega REALLY wants to win us back, I can think of several possible courses of action:

1 - Make the 360 servers free-to-play, so at least we don't have to pay for their mistakes

2 - Take down the 360 servers and encourage everyone to play on Japan's servers, but with a multiple language support patch

3 - Add a gigantic update to the 360 servers (and not fuck it up) that would catch them up to everything Japan's servers have, and shut up about this "different version" bullshit, and/or merge the servers

4 - Publicly apologize and tell us what the fuck is going on. Square-Enix did this with FFXIV from the get-go when customers were upset about the game's initial release, and since then, the game's been free-to-play, and a new development team has been working on new patches and publicly talking about them. Sega should take a hint from these guys.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I could quote every single post in this thread and say "Its a waste of time. SEGA doesn't care." and I would be right, every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    "Its a waste of time. SEGA doesn't care."
    Sadly, this is very true. I just don't see how a company with that kind of mentality continues to do business, especially for this game in particular...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I know Edward's probably busy as hell, but as a representative of Sega, he's going to make them look awfully cowardly and incompetent (beyond what they already are, anyway) if he doesn't address us again soon... either on here, PSUPedia, Facebook, or Twitter, as I don't really see where else he could effectively get any responses out. If they wait until the official forums are back up, then there's just going to be more censoring and banning of angry customers who are being denied proper answers. And without customers, they WILL lose money. It doesn't take a wealthy corporate businessman to see that.

If Sega REALLY wants to win us back, I can think of several possible courses of action:

1 - Make the 360 servers free-to-play, so at least we don't have to pay for their mistakes

2 - Take down the 360 servers and encourage everyone to play on Japan's servers, but with a multiple language support patch

3 - Add a gigantic update to the 360 servers (and not fuck it up) that would catch them up to everything Japan's servers have, and shut up about this "different version" bullshit, and/or merge the servers

4 - Publicly apologize and tell us what the fuck is going on. Square-Enix did this with FFXIV from the get-go when customers were upset about the game's initial release, and since then, the game's been free-to-play, and a new development team has been working on new patches and publicly talking about them. Sega should take a hint from these guys.
    Whoa what was that about FFXIV? A friend of mind plays that alot on 360, Is that Free to play now as well?
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Whoa what was that about FFXIV? A friend of mind plays that alot on 360, Is that Free to play now as well?
    Hahaha. That's XI, not XIV.

..........No, FFXIV was never on 360 (FFXI is), though it is free-to-play on PC right now. I was merely using that as a comparison. Read the post again. o_o

Also, last I heard, FFXI wasn't doing so well lately. Then again, I only played it for about 3 months, and that was a long time ago, lol...

But we're getting off-topic. Edward needs to come back and address us again. I'll be waiting...
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Jul 21, 2011 at 04:35 PM.