Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

back in the day when there was a lack of updates I hardly complained and I was okay without the updates because I had other games to play or other things to do, even though i did want them faster.

Now with these new things coming up im upset and complaining and i don't even play it anymore lol, but just seeing whats been going down has been making me upset :/ It's all sadness all around.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

If your not playing..why do you care? o.O

The problem with many of the reskins is the needed data isn't in the game until after Update 2. Therefore, it can be changed/fixed once we get that update. Even Edward made reference to that possibly happening.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    back in the day when there was a lack of updates I hardly complained and I was okay without the updates because I had other games to play or other things to do, even though i did want them faster.

Now with these new things coming up im upset and complaining and i don't even play it anymore lol, but just seeing whats been going down has been making me upset :/ It's all sadness all around.
    Its not just sad but pathetic, I'm kinda on the brink of jumping over to the JP servers anyway, I love the game but I don't enjoy the watered-down shitty version anymore, plus with the way this is going idk how many more friends will quit.... so I think its almost time to make some new ones with a fresh start! Lol
    Last edited by DesignZ; Jul 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I guess I fall in the same small boat as a few other players that I've talked with in the game that don't really care much about re-skins. As long as they are stronger than anything we currently have, I don't really mind it as much as the majority does..lol
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    If your not playing..why do you care? o.O

The problem with many of the reskins is the needed data isn't in the game until after Update 2. Therefore, it can be changed/fixed once we get that update. Even Edward made reference to that possibly happening.
    He has made plenty of "references" doesn't mean they are true or will happen? IT WON'T HAPPEN

Quote Originally Posted by *`*jill*`* View Post
    I guess I fall in the same small boat as a few other players that I've talked with in the game that don't really care much about re-skins. As long as they are stronger than anything we currently have, I don't really mind it as much as the majority does..lol
    Well, being a person that puts an inhuman amount of importance into aesthetics and cosmetics, re-skinning awesome weapons really, really pushes my buttons. And, the fact that we'll most likely never see new clothes just makes me want to beat an orphan with a sack of kittens.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesignZ View Post
    He has made plenty of "references" doesn't mean they are true or will happen? IT WON'T HAPPEN
    Just like we'll never get regular updates!

oh..wait..thats been happening.

Thanks for proving one of my points tho.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *`*jill*`* View Post
    I'm kinda the same way at the moment. I don't like re-skins but I'm more worried about stats/elements/effects more than anything at the moment. I like to TA, so that is what is most important to me.

We were suppose to be behind the JP servers too? Then we get the news of no GC system (which didn't bother me a bit) but the re-skinning of weapons? That we WON'Tget the proper skins for? (Besides a collective few)

Where is your point for our bullshit now?

You can't possibly be OK with the bullshit SEGA is putting us through. Either you are plain stupid or haven't been playing very long.