Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Little Wing License code issue

hi...

i just bought the game new , and i logged in my uk account to redeem the code , and this is what i got:

after i pressed continue, it gave me the message "thank you" for using the code or whatsoever ...
    anyways, nothing appeared to be downloaded , why ?

and when i enter it again , it gave me that the code is invalid and i think that because i already used it...

dose the license code just used in this way ?
    based on the second pic, i should be expecting to download a file in the size of 900 mb ?

PLZ MAKE ME UNDERSTAND

979 MB is the size of the game if ya get it from the PlayStation Store.
    You already did the thing for the liecence. It's really just that. Go play online to your heart's content!

aha so 979 mb is the size of the game on UMD ?
    that explains everything

thnx for make every thing clear ^_^

now it's the time to create my character

regards

Yup, that's the size of game.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Not that it matters with the English versions of PSPo2. Sega never really did anything to actually activate the little wing license thing.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

ok...
    my game and code are pal version, so i need UK account which i have already and activated the code with it...
    now im done with creating my character , and i found out that i logged in by my U.S account and it worked out just fine,,,

so my question is, will i lose any benefits when playing on my other account which i cant use the code of Little Wing License on it ?

EDIT: nevermind i think i dont need it anymore
    Last edited by Hironobu Sakaguchi; Jul 20, 2011 at 08:07 PM.

I always wanted to play phantasy star portable online... I want to buy the phantasy star portable 2 infinity on Japan Playstation store. After that, it will come with the litlte wing license rite? Anyone know how the Sega server works? Since I live in the U.S, am I restricted to playing online only with people within the U.S or can I play worldwide? Lastly, Hironobo... Did you play internet-mode yet?

Do anyone know, if so... please tell me, I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by giaphan; Jul 20, 2011 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giaphan View Post
    I always wanted to play phantasy star portable online... I want to buy the phantasy star portable 2 infinity on Japan Playstation store. After that, it will come with the litlte wing license rite? Anyone know how the Sega server works? Since I live in the U.S, am I restricted to playing online only with people within the U.S or can I play worldwide? Lastly, Hironobo... Did you play internet-mode yet?

Do anyone know, if so... please tell me, I really appreciate it!
    If you buy the game off of PSN it'll give you a license for purchasing. It's similar to how some games where you have to buy the entitlement to play online.

If you're playing PSP2's english version you can only sign in with either a US or EU account and only play with people from both regions. PSP2i is JP only and it doesn't matter what region of the world you live in as long as you're signed in to that account when playing internet multi mode.

Is it possible to buy the psp2i on the ps3 cause I had my japanese account set up in that system, after purchasing the game, can I import the game into my psp with usb mode? And what about the license, would it work as well if I do it this way?

Quote Originally Posted by giaphan View Post
    Is it possible to buy the psp2i on the ps3 cause I had my japanese account set up in that system, after purchasing the game, can I import the game into my psp with usb mode? And what about the license, would it work as well if I do it this way?
    Like I said, the license is automatically applied to your account upon purchase. And the only way for that to work is to have both your PS3 and PSP under the same JP account when you copy the game data over to the PSP.

When you do this it'll disable any games or add ons you had from US PSN. In order to restore it go to account settings to System Activation and select the services you want to be brought back. Same goes for any JP game you downloaded. You can't run both US and JP PSN items at the same time as it's their to prevent copyright infringement.