Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Default Regarding Edward's statement of JP PSU and 360 PSU being "different versions"

This thread is to avoid the whole "off-topic discussion" Ryna mentioned in Edward's original thread. Although I know a lot of people have already voiced their opinions, I'm curious as to everyone's reaction to his statement, as it seems to be giving us some insight into Sega's intentions for the future (or lack thereof) of PSU.

Here's the original quote, in case anyone missed it; emphasis on the bolded portion:

Spoiler!

Personally, I think this was a horrible move by Sega when it was promised that the 360 version would receive more updates after the PC/PS2 servers went down. Even though I no longer play PSU, I find it very disheartening and unfair to those who do to know that the JP servers will remain ahead of the rest of us, instead of being our equal, and that this problem still has yet to be properly addressed after 4 years.

Discuss.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

" Officially, the XB360 version is a different version of the game. It is not meant as a duplicate of the JP version. You can disagree with that but that is the official stance, and so whatever communication you're going to hear from me or us, that's the ultimate message. That means that saying "it was like X there but it's like Y here and therefore it is broken" isn't something we can respond to, officially. They are different versions for a reason, and supplying new artwork to the XB360 is not the same as providing new artwork to the PC version. I know there's a fuzzy line there, some things, yes, it's worth raising the issue for sure. I said this on our forums before they went down and if you are unsure of what is "okay" to bring up ... you can always ask!" Now this is true but serious re-skins why give us same weapons different name and stats when you think of a new design or just give us twin diobalics

This thread is going to be fun to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyote View Post
    This thread is going to be fun to read.
    Not really.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

was this really needed?

Especially considering you dont even play the game anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Not really.
    If people actually respond seriously as they did with Edward's thread, then yes it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    was this really needed?

Yes, everyone's entitled to their own opinion rather they play or not. He/She has played the game before and I'm sure they get tired of the bull like most are.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    was this really needed?

It'd be my luck that I'd only get my posts censored here too, had I not posted this... from previous experiences, Ryna and I don't really get along too well (no offense ).

And just because I don't play the game anymore doesn't mean I'm not concerned for everyone else who does. Anyone can see it's not right for Sega to treat you guys like this.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

We need more people like you, as for me, I'm mulling over rather to complete story mode and stick around to see what happens or, End my sub.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Seg@ is the joke to the gaming industry.
    Gr8 b8 m8