Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    The thing is that Console Gamers accept anything.

You just like drenched yourself in gasoline here...

It has nothing to do with console vs. pc. And lol, i guess you forgot that alot of the people who did play on PC got kicked off once they nuked the PS2/PC servers. Everyone doesn't have the patience to play the superior version of the game chocked full of moonrunes.

And i think Edward just all but waltzed in here and said "stop waiting for the good stuff it's never coming". I'd drop the notion of ever recieving PSP2/PSP2i stuff. Ever.
    Last edited by Serephim; Aug 23, 2011 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    You just like drenched yourself in gasoline here...

It has nothing to do with console vs. pc. And lol, i guess you forgot that alot of the people who did play on PC got kicked off once they nuked the PS2/PC servers. Everyone doesn't have the patience to play the superior version of the game chocked full of moonrunes.

And i think Edward just all but waltzed in here and said "stop waiting for the good stuff it's never coming". I'd drop the notion of ever recieving PSP2/PSP2i stuff. Ever.
    ...and you forgot how SoA nuked the PSO servers in Dreamcast, Gamecube and Xbox back to back, even had the PSObb servers nuked.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

Bet this link makes you feel stupid right?

100s of games on this list in the MMORPG/RPG genre and you can only find them on PC and some of them are free to play. There are some that play like PSO/PSU where you control the character and kill things without pointing and clicking, but only better.

Of course if you are a console gamer...you won't know of this list. You would expect some high sequal number...like the fact people have bought 20+ Final Fantasy Games combined on consoles + handhelds over the years. How about how 90% of the games people buy on consoles = "Title name + Sequal Number"

PC gamers are a more competitive/community bunch. Since PSO-2 is released as pure PC game, it will have to compete against PC games. If only Console Gamers buy PSO-2 as an "Upgrade" from PSOBb and PSU....the game WILL FAIL ROYALLY.

...and considering in a five year period psujp has not even reached 250K subscribers (you wont find an ID at the 250K range) then yes, it actually is a failure of a game, specially from the third largest video game software development company in the world (SEGA).

...and Guild Wars in its first BETA weekend in 2005 with just a youtube video game at the point a no name company offering a competing product had 250 - 500K players....

But sure....SEGA did nuke the PC/PS2 servers and the same people who nuked the servers will continue doing the same thing until the time comes to nuke the 360 servers. ^_^ I will be here to say "I told you so" when 360 servers go bye bye. ^_^

We can go thank SoA right?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I just feel stupid by looking at that post. It'd be like a Big "I Told You So" if it shows up on consoles anyway.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised at the final minute that Sega announces that PSO2 will come on either the 360 or PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

And I will be pissed if they do.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

It'll be a "different version" though!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    It'll be a "different version" though!
    Yes and SEGA will quench everyone's thirst for more reskins!

Me: PLEASE SEGA CAN I HAVE MORE RESKINS?!

SEGA: HEEEEELLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.
    Gamertag - Ilikelamp7

so the problem is they cant patch?Then why dont they release a damn dlc and charge us?If its the only way to get more updates and items go ahead....

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_psu View Post
    so the problem is they cant patch?Then why dont they release a damn dlc and charge us?If its the only way to get more updates and items go ahead....
    That's what we're trying to get pushed on the official PSU forums.

Here's the thread. Go cast your vote. It may not matter, but for now, every little bit helps.

All those silly forum polls go in vain since SegaJP dun curr about what you guys want.

They'll shut you guys down in 6-8 months and you will deal.