Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

I would play the jp version but I cant speak nor read Japanese Its to much work for me, so im just w8 for the us version of pso2 and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by gordon/alpha999 View Post
    It's too late for that.
    its not really 2 late because we don't know what they are going to do. They didn't say we wasn't going to give us more stuff. just w8 and see or just quit.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    I think a majority of the PSU xbox comunity has "Big brother syndrome" , im not quitting just because the big brother japanese server has it better.
    So Cmon people cheer up and enjoy what we have..
    I don't think it's "big brother syndrome"at all. Some people have been paying a monthly fee on top of buying the actual game and add-on for almost 5 years, in the promise that we were simply behind the Japanese version, I don't think anybody had an issue with that as such, it was a little annoying yes. But I think most people were happy that we would at least see the same stuff eventually.

Not only can you download the Japanese version for free, but I think I am right in saying that there is no monthly fee & the premium account update is optional.

So we are essentially paying for their server to be regularly updated, while not getting the same content or a server maintained/updated to anywhere near the same standard.

It is like being kicked in the teeth & the balls simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizer497 View Post
    its not really 2 late because we don't know what they are going to do. They didn't say we wasn't going to give us more stuff. just w8 and see or just quit.
    We do know they will stall and lie even more.
    Gr8 b8 m8

I dont believe in second chances. Here you got this sega of america promising the world to 360 server whip sega of japan is giving the world to you. When I joined 360 side I was givin nothin. Just a fu and have a nice day. As oposed to jp where I was given various 50% weps and a ton of cloths for just joining. Its simple jp is by far the unqiue server.

Quote Originally Posted by mr pink View Post
    I dont believe in second chances. Here you got this sega of america promising the world to 360 server whip sega of japan is giving the world to you. When I joined 360 side I was givin nothin. Just a fu and have a nice day. As oposed to jp where I was given various 50% weps and a ton of cloths for just joining. Its simple jp is by far the unqiue server.
    Sega has misused the term "Unique".
    Gr8 b8 m8

Officially, the XBOX 360 version is a different version of the game

YES THE XBOX 360 THE S_ _ _ version OF THE GAME FACT PC JP PSU get better

which i could speak JP

I TO can make a statement
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jul 22, 2011 at 02:44 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by gordon/alpha999 View Post
    Sega has misused the term "Unique".
    I'll say....

Quote Originally Posted by Kizer497 View Post
    Of course they wouldn't say that, they can't profit from it.

Their intention is to make players "wait and see." That way they can rake in money from subs.

I'm only playing this game to pass the time now. I'm not playing pso2 at all nor any other sega game. Once Fall hits, im done with sega
    "We choose to advance in warfare over civilization,war is all we know and it is all we will ever know" Unknown