Page 199 of 206 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2054

Thread: Q-gallery V

How so? Distance? Height? I could make that into user settings quite easily. I will probably put it a bit higher by default, since it now points at the middle of the character. Or maybe it’s the angle?

Qo those clouds look really neat! Generally love your painting so seeing you paint your own skyboxes and clouds is really fun! Honestly your progress updates always make me excited and I agree, I'm glad to hear you're taking lots of care of yourself since that's important. The heat has been unbearable, stay hydrated and safe!

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Two more days and then it will get back to normal here! ALL SYSTEMS, FULL POWAH! (he's not gonna get away with this..)

Yes man stay safe, we only have one Q haha.
    Yeah a customize-able camera is ideal (skyrim mods spoiled me), but you can also make something similar to PSO2, the the best setting for an action game imo.
    Busy doing nothing...

I think I should put it more at the height of the head. Also it might be to close? If the camera is a bit more far away, you will get a better overview, though it will more often collide with stuff like walls, which will push the camera forward by default. I try to disable camera collision for anything but walls.

I also haven’t enabled camera lag on rotation yet. It is enabled for movement, but only very slightly. Maybe that will help.

Not sure if that's doable or would help but what about a scrollable camera or something along those lines? That you can zoom in and out to a certain degree perhaps?

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Scrollable camera is quite easy to implement, though I want the game to be playable with controller only (as if it was a console game). I don't have enough room on the controller for such a thing. I NEED ALL THE BUTTONS! A user setting is probably the best I can do, which is super easy to implement. I already change the camera when using a ranged weapon.

Want some sloppy concept art? here is some sloppy concept art!

Sloppy concept arts are ways better than no concept arts.

You can make like 3 camera variants in the options.

When I'm not fighting, I like my camera to be closer, like this:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Busy doing nothing...

Aha! I could easily implement such a thing. And how about when running to zoom out a bit (base on speed)? Is the camera for combat far enough away, or do you think a bit more overview would help? I could turn all these values into user settings. I’ll try to put these changes into the next update. The hardest part is gonna be the user interface with the sliders haha.. how I HATE UI programming.. ugh!