Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253 ... LastLast
    Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Lol it's quite obvious from the character creation video that you can change any part to whatever type you want.

So, uh... Has anyone else noticed that the clothes for all of the Human/Newman characters have been largely inspired by their PSO counterparts.... But for Casts, they threw all of the old designs out the window?

I'm sure there are parts that are very similar to what we had in PSO. I wouldn't be surprised if you could build a HUcast replica.

Kinda hope so. It looks "ok" so far but I'm not totally wow'd yet.
    <- This would be my avatar if someone learned to let people upload their own.

Retired PSO Gamecube Player.
    2nd NA HUcaseal to 200. 13th Lv.200 Player.
    Silver is exspensive. Chrome looks just as cool. ~Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by Malachite View Post
    I'm sure there are parts that are very similar to what we had in PSO. I wouldn't be surprised if you could build a HUcast replica.
    Why wouldn't it be their default look though? The Human/Newman default outfits are all throwbacks to their PSO ones... But not the Casts...

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    So, uh... Has anyone else noticed that the clothes for all of the Human/Newman characters have been largely inspired by their PSO counterparts.... But for Casts, they threw all of the old designs out the window?
    The RAcast and RAcaseal are close to their PSO counterparts. HUcast, however, is entirely of a different ilk. The same could be said about HUcaseal judging from the blurred image from the wall of artwork.

I guess sleek, robo-ninja designs just aren't the 'in' anymore. I'm not complaining though.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Can anybody link me to this image of HUcaseal? I mean, I've seen the blurred image, but which exactly is the supposed HUcaseal?

The purple-clad female right next to the HUcast.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    The RAcast and RAcaseal are close to their PSO counterparts. HUcast, however, is entirely of a different ilk. The same could be said about HUcaseal judging from the blurred image from the wall of artwork.

I guess sleek, robo-ninja designs just aren't the 'in' anymore. I'm not complaining though.
    Meh... I'm not convinced about RAcast... The only similarity that I see is that they're both huge, hulking, clunking, bulky robots. Other than that though, yeah, not seeing it. You're right about the RAcaseal though. I forgot about her.

I really liked the sleek-design of the HUcast/Hucaseal though... D:

Don't suppose you guys have seen HUcast yet have you?