Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

That could be somewhat acceptable, I think. But I would still very much prefer the classic 10 dollars a month Hunter's License.

The cash shop on top of a subscription never really appealed to me.

Well hopefully its not going to drain me of all my money on top of all my free time.
    All the time Ive spent and my Sealed J is still sealed just shows I don't play enough.

A Not So Ordinary Force Cinnamon Roll's Avatar

I'd rather it be a monthly subscription...

As for release... I just hope it's released when it's done. Not rushed.
    Attacking monsters with guns made from ketchup containers that were weaponized. Surely this makes perfect sense...or not. But it sure is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon Roll View Post
    I'd rather it be a monthly subscription...

As for release... I just hope it's released when it's done. Not rushed.
    I agree that the game shouldn't be rushed it needs to be Well made with the amount of hype it has or else it may cripple the franchise.
    All the time Ive spent and my Sealed J is still sealed just shows I don't play enough.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Technically PSU JP is Cash shop, Monthly fee AND "Freemium."

God help us...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Yea I tryed the Freemium on the JP side of things was ok and is a good way to get ppl into the game so it should be implemented for ppl to try it at least....But me personally I would rather pay a monthly fee and get it all.

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Yeah, IMO it would IMMEDIATELY ruin all of my anticipation for this game. The scary thing is, there's a very high chance it'll happen.
    No there isn't, they've already said that they are bringing the Hunters License back, and in case you didn't play PSO, that was what they called the subscription fee back then.

It's very highly unlikely they will do a F2P model, because high production value games generally try to make their money off of the longevity of their players, not quick, cheap money snatcher shop purchases, it's better for the game overall to be P2P if it actually wants to stick a leg in the door.

a monthly fee would unfortunately push out some of my IRL friends whom would definately play this game *if* it was F2P with some kind of alternative "pay system" (cash shop or whatever), and Expansion discs or downloadable expansions one can purchase.

If I have to pay a monthly fee, It better be $5 - 8 for 30 days, or else I will have to start donating blood for $ just to play online. Many people aren't in good financial situations right now. Fact of life. If PSO2 is pay for 30 days each month via a "hunter's license" 3 of my friends, and 2 friends (a total of 9 potential players) of their's that would want to play the game, no longer can't since they are on a set,limited budget, which doesn't include another monthly fee for an online game. Unfortunately. :/ So while SEGA might get me as a "subsciber" to play PSO2 online, they've lost 9 potential players I know, that would of become players of the game.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Jul 27, 2011 at 02:20 AM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

It will be 10-15, it always has been.