Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    well, thanks for the advice, i was worried too cheap a mobo would muck things up in the future, but I'm definitely gonna take your advice and get a cheaper one, also the heatsink as well, if you had no issues Overclocking with that one I'll use it (again, that if it's cheap it doesn't work, if it works it isn't cheap, if it's both, pretend it's shit until someone impartial says otherwise+^_^+) thanks for the advice and links+^_^+
    Thanks for stopping by!

Again with the motherboard feel free to find a different one that meets your needs you just don't need a $300 motherboard anymore like you use-to 5 years ago.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

I hate to dig up an old thread but I installed this on my fiancee's netbook-like laptop. It has a useless celeron processor and although it needs to run on basically the lowest of low settings, it's really quite playable which is more than I can say for blue burst.

It seems SEGA really have outdone themselves with compatibility for this game, I'm literally shocked at how well it runs on the piece of junk my fiancee insisted on me buying her which would probably cost about the same as a PS VITA today.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...851&CatId=4910 I'm curious, I saw this and noticed the PSU, well I'm not really setting up to build a PC for PSO2 at the moment but it will make a nice templet for the specs I want, will this and a nVidia GeForce GTX 260 GPU not make anything explode?
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Hey, i've been a console gamer for aslong as i can remember, and i have finally decided to make the change to PC as i cant see consoles getting any better now. So, as you can tell i've got no experience with parts and stuff. I intend on building a new pc on a max budget of £600.00 (unless i could spend like £40.00 more and make a marginal difference). The pc will be mainly for gaming, with facebook, youtube and forums in the mix too. The best store for me to get parts from is ''http://www.scan.co.uk'' as i live 15 mins from the store. I'd be very greatful if you guys could show me a set up or two that i can work from. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystogan View Post
    Hey, i've been a console gamer for aslong as i can remember, and i have finally decided to make the change to PC as i cant see consoles getting any better now. So, as you can tell i've got no experience with parts and stuff. I intend on building a new pc on a max budget of £600.00 (unless i could spend like £40.00 more and make a marginal difference). The pc will be mainly for gaming, with facebook, youtube and forums in the mix too. The best store for me to get parts from is ''http://www.scan.co.uk'' as i live 15 mins from the store. I'd be very greatful if you guys could show me a set up or two that i can work from. Thank you in advance.
    Since no one has replied yet, I'll post a suggestion. I am not an expert at building PCs but I have built one in the past. Looking at the first post in this thread, I have put together all of the necessary parts. This does not come with an OS.

WARNING: I did not fully analyze this PC build so it may have a horrible mistake, so feel free to look it over.

This comes up to about £598.34 inc VAT. There are probably cheaper parts available there that would bring the price down considerably and let you run PSO2 good enough. You could probably get a lighter graphics card and HDD if you don't need that much space, and probably CPU as well, so just tweak around if you feel like it.

I had a look on ebay for a tower, and found this. The case on the scan website was like £60.00 without a power supply. So is there something wrong with this? Or is it just good value for the money?
    http://i49.tinypic.com/if679j.png

I had a look on ebay for a tower, and found this. The case on the scan website was like £60.00 without a power supply. So is there something wrong with this? Or is it just good value for the money?
    It doesn't look like anything is wrong with the case you found, in fact it looks like a much better value from what I can tell. I cannot say what exactly is a good value for the money because I do not live in the UK, haha. I was just trying to find something that fit your specified budget, but by all means if you find something better then take that instead.

Well im really just getting a few ideas in mind, it'll probobly be a few months before i buy anything, sadly..

Well im really just getting a few ideas in mind, it'll probobly be a few months before i buy anything, sadly..
    I hope you can get something worked out eventually. Good luck!

Sorry, I have been very busy over the labor day weekend and I just got a new job.

The parts listed will work together.

I will say however it might be worth it to go for the 660TI from Nvidia if you can stretch the budget.
    It is several times faster and at least in the USA I think its only like 50-100 dollars more.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487