Threaded View

Default If you need help building a computer or advice on parts.

It has become apparent to me that a large part of the Phantasy Star base is still really console driven. This game being PC only (for now at least, but lets not go there) is really going to confuse some people when they need to know more about their hardware then "Yep its a 360".

For those who have not seen the "Will my PC handle this game" thread here is the link. It is full of good information but lacks the building a PC part.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187525

Personal-
    I am a Software Engineer in MN who basically grew up on PSO and I want to see this community flourish for once. I build computers all the time on the side (2-15 a year). I do this mostly for fun and to keep current on hardware.

Duty-
    If anyone needs advice on how to build a computer, I would like to use this thread to help those. I can help with hardware selection, price points, part lists, and/or actually building one for people if they would so choose.

Random Info-
    A PC can be built in a long afternoon for a newb, or as little as an hour for an expert.

Cheapest Build for PSO-2 that I would actually USE:

I have removed this section due to it being now- outdated
    Last Note-
    People are all over in skill levels as far as PC's go. I do not know exactly what to put in this thread right now. As people ask questions I can add them to this head-post and hopefully help as many people as I can.
    Last edited by Nuclearranger; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:14 AM.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487