Default What do you think I should hunt for my Fomarl?

This is her setup right now:

Name: Kasumi

Class: Fomarl

lvl: 159

ID: Whitil

Weapons: Vivienne (25% hit), Diska of Braveman (35% hit), Hold Vulcans (50% hit), Bringer Rifle, Madams Umbrella

techs: Foie [29], Barta[29], Zonde [29], Gifoie [28], Gizonde [28], Gibarta [28], Rabarta [28], Rafoie [28], razonde [28], Megid [21], Grants [28] Shifta, [26], Deband [30], Jellen [30], Zalure [29], Resta [30], Anti [7], Reverser [1]

Armor: Aura Field/Sacred Clothe

Barrier: Secret Gear

Slots: Heavenly/Arm, Heavenly/Battle, Perfect/Resist, Cure/Unit

Mag: 5/145/50/0 Heaven Striker

I have my eye on Rico's Earrings. I figure that they'd be great on her. I also want one of the Umbrella weapons with hit and a Vivienne with more hit. I also figured a Holy Ray with hit would be nice too.

I also know my Shifta and Megid lvls need work. Just haven't had any lock in those departments yet.

I have access to a Yellowboze, Whitil, Oran, and Viridia. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Funny how small the world is, I have a lv166 Whilill FOmarl myself...although it seems you are going down the battle force route whereas I'm playing the spell boost cards.

I'd suggest trying to get yourself a V101 rather that a H/Battle, the stat bonus helps. I know Whilill finds them, I've found 2 so far. As far as guns go, the Holy Ray isn't as powerful as your Bringers Rifle but if you hunt for it (as opposed to DDWBP) then it could have a Hit% which would make is better in that respect.

If you're doing EP4 a lot I'd suggest dumping the battle force role and switching to a spell cast set up. Try and get yourself a Mercurius Rod for the Grants boost and then look at the C-Sorcerers Cane and Profet of Motav with an Oran ID for Gi and Ra boosts. You'd need to make a new mag for yourself in that case though.

Oh and you need a better shield. Anything is better the SG. You could hunt down Rico's Earrings (good EVA boost), or look at possibly the De Rol Le shield (good DEF boost) or the Regen Gear BP (HP/TP recovery) if you want a special ability.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>