Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Hey Just started on the JP PSU...

Hello I am somewhat new to the forum. So a proper hello would be at order.

Hello

Anyways I was wondering if anyone on here was interested in playing on the JP server with me.? Or maybe telling me which server has more English speaking players? I for some reason feel rude hopping on another language based server and busting out in English lol. Well I'm in game right now by the name of Charlie.

Any replies will be very appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

-Charlie-

Good to see more join the importers. Haseo is my name, most people are scattered about on diff uni's but uni1-2 seems to be your best bet.

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

Quote Originally Posted by gundam0079 View Post
    Good to see more join the importers. Haseo is my name, most people are scattered about on diff uni's but uni1-2 seems to be your best bet.
    Awesome... Now I just need to figure out how to translate japanese. Or at least get the hang of what the items mean. The basics I know like where each menu is lol. I'm sure if I devote my time to it I will figure it out.

I'm loving it so far and I've only been playing by myself. lol... Well Like I said I have been reloading the page to see if anyone is interested. I am only level 4. So I am doing the training from the 4th floor. I don't know technical terms. (Wow really showing my noobish side.)
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 29, 2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: merge from double post

go to the 5th, event is going on there. easy exp and mp. lots of people are running it

Quote Originally Posted by gundam0079 View Post
    go to the 5th, event is going on there. easy exp and mp. lots of people are running it
    5th server? Where do I go? Does it matter?

5th as in 5th floor

lol ok... New to this. Im used to PSO:BB... But thanks A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinchillaxCharlie View Post
    lol ok... New to this. Im used to PSO:BB... But thanks A lot.
    nice to see one more importer on JP server... you can join in event C random JP parties, only watch for it in party comment:
    "JP only" (it obviously means that only JP are welcome)
    If this is not present on party comment, you have great chances from stay on party hehe
    And if you go join in random JP party its good try find a party where the players are with level next to you, why sometimes you can see a level 180 doing a C run, but he forgot to password the room and can kick you

sorry my bad english
    Sorry my bad english!

No problem. I understand if you can't speak english well. They say its one of the hardest languages to learn. Where are you from @cristfc ? But yeah I just hang out around lobby and wait among people on 5th flood and find some english speaking folk.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinchillaxCharlie View Post
    No problem. I understand if you can't speak english well. They say its one of the hardest languages to learn. Where are you from @cristfc ? But yeah I just hang out around lobby and wait among people on 5th flood and find some english speaking folk.
    iam from brazil
    Sorry my bad english!