View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weapon A

20 86.96%
  • Weapon B

3 13.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Extend Codes. It's the reason why I've always used my Twin Durandal Replicas. Form and function at the same time
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

If I recall correctly, most extended weapons were around the strength of 10 star weapons. So they still ended up falling short once you could fight level 150 enemies (or earlier if you were really lucky). I won't even bother to mention extended S ranks.

I hope they have some form of Musashi's from PSO in PSO2. They weren't all that powerful but they were appealing.......and Flowen's Sword too.

Maybe we'll get some 'style tabs' like DC Universe. Afterall, this game is obviously NOT skimping out on the customization from the looks of the character creator.

As for the question, it's kind of hard to answer using the given figures. If it were a difference like 8 and 10, I might have to go with 10 just because it puts me under the assumption that 10 is the 'final' or ultimately desired number. 20% is a significant difference.

Now if it were something like 1900 and 2000, I'd go with with 1900.
    Last edited by Angelo; Jul 29, 2011 at 10:53 AM.

In the recent games, 2 ATP has been worth .4 damage. So even with a photon art considered, the difference will always be less than 2 damage. However, a 20% difference in total ATP (character and weapon) can mean as much as a 40% damage drop after enemy DFP on PSP2.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I dunno...

How cool does weapon C look? since it'll obviously be stronger and how close am I to reaching the level/stats to equip it? otherwise I'd probably try to milk weapon A up to it's max stats in my budget, or use another weapon class. :0

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I would pick the weapon that look better but if the stats of the ugly weapon is way better then i'll have to just deal with it and use it. Especially if it's improving my time to kill enemies.
    360/PS3 Gamertag: iBaylin NA Character: Hiromi and Alyssa Jp Character: Hiromi

In PSO, just because one weapon had a stronger attack rating didn't mean you didn't have to use it. The special function made it useful.

Unfortunally, they haven't mentioned anything like this yet.