Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Yeah I guess you do hear people say that 30 is the new 20. I dunno sometimes I still think im young at heart, but at other times I tend to show my age discrepancy usually when playing some online gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Yeah I guess you do hear people say that 30 is the new 20. I dunno sometimes I still think im young at heart, but at other times I tend to show my age discrepancy usually when playing some online gaming.
    I'm similar with bits of my real age showing recently. I'm still pretty young at heart, though my body's starting to feel its age.

I'm so old I have a custom avatar!

I was actually pretty surprised to come back and see it still in place. Kind of crazy that it's been over a decade since I signed up.

When PSO2 finally comes out, I'm going to have to find a way to hide it from my wife, which is definitely not something I had to do playing PSO on the Dreamcast...

Quote Originally Posted by rbf2000 View Post
    I'm so old I have a custom avatar!

I was actually pretty surprised to come back and see it still in place. Kind of crazy that it's been over a decade since I signed up.

When PSO2 finally comes out, I'm going to have to find a way to hide it from my wife, which is definitely not something I had to do playing PSO on the Dreamcast...
    It's nice to see some of the older members still active. I plan to contribute a lot with the release of PSO2. With PSU I kinda lost interest, but this game will be very different and fun!