View Poll Results: What's your favorite race?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

13 26.53%
  • Cast

18 36.73%
  • Newman

11 22.45%
  • Beast

7 14.29%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If I recall correctly, there was something of a parent/child type of relation in PSU/PSP1 (Norphe, Kalam). So while Casts can't procreate, they do have the same emotions along side their biological counter-parts.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphicDemon View Post
    ^ yeah there was. She kept flirting with Ethan and saying weird things like wanting to have a baby with him. I don't remember her name though. So I guess Casts can have those desires. Who knows, maybe they are equipped for that sort of thing. Female Casts have boobs, and they don't serve any function aside from looking nice, Casts wouldn't be able to make milk obviously. So maybe they also have the downstairs parts as well. They are after all designed to think and feel to some extent despite being inorganic, so it could be just for pleasure. I wouldn't mind being with a Cast if she was hot. She has the advantage of never getting wrinkly or anything sagging due to old age. Casts who look old only look that way because they choose to replace body parts after being around for hundreds of years like Nav for example.
    It's actually less of a choice and more of a law. They HAVE to age their body as they grow older. An odd law, but obviously one humans thought necessary. Or maybe it was originally implimented by Mother Brain. I suppose you don't want a young looking cast to suddenly go all ICS on you.

I personally think that casts may even be able to create an offspring with another species. After all, if you look at how PSU/PSPo has shown us how Casts work, they're pretty much nanomachine colonies in much the way we're cell colonies. I mean, just look at the example of Vivienne in PSPo. She totally altered the Lou Unit's appearance and all to her own. Who knows what those nano-machines could do with a human gene infusion.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

I voted. I'm sure most people here know which option I voted for.

Beast gals are the best.

I voted for Beast mostly since i admire all anthro/furry art.
    But Cast/Newman are a close second tied for position. :P

Although, i wish there were a tail option in Makeover just for fun.
    Nanoblast just ain´t cutting it.

Which is strange considering that PSO had tail mags (which i obviously hunted and got).
    Just so my Cast and Newman could have one. :3
    Last edited by darkante; Aug 11, 2011 at 03:31 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I voted humans, because literally "All your base are belong to us".

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I voted for Beast mostly since i admire all anthro/furry art.
    But Cast/Newman are a close second tied for position. :P

Although, i wish there were a tail option in Makeover just for fun.
    Nanoblast just ain´t cutting it.

Which is strange considering that PSO had tail mags (which i obviously hunted and got).
    Just so my Cast and Newman could have one. :3
    Wait what? Since when!? Omg you better not be pulling my leg on this lol.
    Just another same old day.

Laia's Love Slave SeraphicDemon's Avatar
    In my room "playing" with my Mysynth. *insert evil laughter here*

Quote Originally Posted by Temprus View Post
    It's actually less of a choice and more of a law. They HAVE to age their body as they grow older. An odd law, but obviously one humans thought necessary. Or maybe it was originally implimented by Mother Brain. I suppose you don't want a young looking cast to suddenly go all ICS on you.

I personally think that casts may even be able to create an offspring with another species. After all, if you look at how PSU/PSPo has shown us how Casts work, they're pretty much nanomachine colonies in much the way we're cell colonies. I mean, just look at the example of Vivienne in PSPo. She totally altered the Lou Unit's appearance and all to her own. Who knows what those nano-machines could do with a human gene infusion.
    Almost like the Borg. But that's not really creating offspring though, just jacking another lifeform's body. Unless the Casts have some sort of maturation chamber where they could grow little half machine, half humanoid things and build them up from a cellular level. I think it would be far less complicated and less expensive for GRM to just build a Cast child for a Cast who wants a kid that badly rather than give them the ability to have babies.

I wonder though if anyone's ever tried to do it with a Cast though. What would happen? Hyuga tried hitting on Viv, but she wasn't interested. I think they are physically able to considering Casts hit on some organic lifeforms and some organic lifeforms hit on Casts. I mean, what would be the point of the flirting anyway if they weren't in some way capable of pleasureing eachother?
    We can dance if you wanna, we can leave your friends behind. Your friends don't dance and if they won't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Wonder what a Duman and Beast would produce? Dubeast? Or Newman with Duman?

New Duman?

How about Duman and Cast? DuSt?
    Yeah.....