Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I like how you just compared two completely different games.
    Gamertag - Ilikelamp7

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    The future of PSU is based on how well (or bad) PSO-2 does.

As it stands PSUJP is an F2P game which charges you a premium course to have access to the base content (as well as 2 other channels) and even with that, you don't have access to the full content unless you pay GC to get that content counting costumes and weapons.

At least in Dragon Nest I have access to the full content and the cash shop items help and dont give you an advantage in the game. So I don't have to pay a MONTHLY FEE in order to have access to all the base content and zones in the entire game.

I am not stating PSU is a horrible game as I still play it under premium course, but when I take population into account and the things I can do in both games...

PSUJP = less than 250K accounts, and has been out for five years. No PvP, Instanced, No Challenge Zones (unless you consider ohtori a challenge). F2P + Cash Shop, Limited Access unless a monthly fee is paid. Directly In Japan

Dragon Nest = Over 60 million accounts, has been out for 2 years. PvP exists, Instanced, Challenge Zones made for Solo Players and Parties. F2P + Cash Shop, No monthly Fee, Full Zone Access. Localized in several nations now. IP block to those outside region.

I play both games and I find the only good thing about PSU is the weapon graphics, PA animation and Character Animation/Graphics. Everything else to the game sucks.
    wouldn't happen to be related to the PSO-W user Tetsaru would ya? Cuz both of yall bitch about the same damn topics.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

@Orius

Not really. I wouldn't know.

@ILikeLamp7

I wouldn't compare two completely different games. They both instance missions by going to a counter and picking the mission at a difficulty level and instancing the map. The difference is that your skills are class linked and the story of the game is in the actual game and not in "story mode"

----------------------------------------------------------

oh btw...London is quite nice. I recently went through London and visited a friend who lives in Wiltshire and spent some time in Somerset. (I like going by county/city names when I go places)

I couldn't help but laugh when I was in Stonehenge thinking of the movie spinal-tap. ^_^

Well enough of me, Off I go! ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikelamp7 View Post
    I like how you just compared two completely different games.
    lets compare PSU to WOW while at it