Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Do people play legit copy on PSPo2i?

Do you guys play legit copy of this game or do you have CFW copy for online play? I've noticed there are lot of PSPo2i online players and I am actually curious about that... whether to buy the game or not... hmm.

I did plan on getting a digital version, but didn't want the hassle of having to constantly switch accounts to play. Anyway, I bought my copy off of play asia, and majority of it's players bought the game compared to the wests lack of security.

It's also the only way to even get online. Without the code that comes with the UMD casing, or the entitlement from purchasing it online, you're pretty much stuck in offline only.
    Last edited by blace; Aug 15, 2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: fixing some spelling mistakes from phone's autocorrect.

I bought both UMD and PSN download of infinity. UMD for collection purposes only. The only way you should is buying the game. Ppl who pirate cause they cant buy it are losers.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

<--- Loser :'(

But I guess I'll get it on PSVita when I get the chance. I wonder if there will be people still playing this game by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    <--- Loser :'(

But I guess I'll get it on PSVita when I get the chance. I wonder if there will be people still playing this game by that time.
    You'll still need the game from the JP PSN store as well as an account related to the region.

@Emp: you don't always have to be so blunt.

Naw she's right. I just play pirate games because there are so many games I want to buy but imports are ridiculously expensive these days like Super Robot Wars Z2 which is 89.99, and Valkyria Chronicles 3 for 79.99... as well as DJ Max Portable series too :/

I have JPN PSN Store account and my US credit card works for it so that's not a problem

though it'd be cool if HD version came out for PS3, ya? like Monster Hunter 3P did

The DJ Max games have hit the western shores though, don't see why you need to download those illegally.

Because DJ Max Portable 2 , BlackSquare and Clazziquai had better songs than DJ Max Fever and they never came to western but sold as import. Also DJ Max Portable 3 had only about limit of 15,000~30,000 copies and they stopped making em.

I did forget about the other titles, but DJ Max 3 is on PSN, and even then it's also stuck at the absurd price of $39.99 just like when it first came out.

DJ Max 3 was a bit bad because of it's new gameplay style they tried to do... but anyways we digressed...

how many US players are in PSPo2i anyways? I wanted to know because I am really eager of playing it since I am the ONLY devoted person for PSPo/PSU series aside from my friends