Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default XSEED Speaks - for those who had been wondering if they'll localize it

Hello,

Given that we've never licensed a title from Sega before, that may be tough. Plus, even if we could license titles from them, there would likely be other titles we would try to license before this one.

Sorry, but I don't think this one will happen.

Ken @ XSEED Games
    The granddaddy of RPGs, Wizardry, is back! See more at www.wizardryps3.com
    Want a meaty RPG? Check out the latest Legend of Heroes at www.trailsinthesky.com
    Ys I & II Chronicles redefines old-school goodness. www.worldofys.com/ysc
    Sign up to receive e-mail updates from us at http://www.xseedgames.com/signup.php
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "" <>
    To: <[email protected]>
    Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:55 PM
    Subject: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
    Removed my IRL name and email due to privacy reasons. Sorry.

Um... wut?

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Oh well. There was only talk of VC3 with them anyways. Besides, without the shopper's dress, I might not buy an English version anyways.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

I just want these "patition" threads to go away. Hopefully we've seen the last of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    I just want these "patition" threads to go away. Hopefully we've seen the last of them.
    Agreed. Maybe everybody will give up and play more video games.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I honestly don't prefer playing most games in Japanese unless I have to, the only Japanese games I end up playing mostly would be Radiant Mythology 3 and Super Robot Wars and SD Gundam GGeneration. If it comes down to MMORPG for Japanese, I would prefer avoiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    I honestly don't prefer playing most games in Japanese unless I have to, the only Japanese games I end up playing mostly would be Radiant Mythology 3 and Super Robot Wars and SD Gundam GGeneration. If it comes down to MMORPG for Japanese, I would prefer avoiding it.
    Why avoid it?
    PSO2 - Ship 2

Because every new things, I have to understand new words and some stuffs that are related to kanjis or furigana words that I've never seen would either let me fail the quest/mission and I would get frustrated. Which is why I stopped playing PSPo2i on my CFW PSP since the Maximum Infinity missions keep giving me C rank and also I dont know what the NPCs tell me to do.

If it was Korean, it'd be different because I am Korean and I know my language.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    Because every new things, I have to understand new words and some stuffs that are related to kanjis or furigana words that I've never seen would either let me fail the quest/mission and I would get frustrated. Which is why I stopped playing PSPo2i on my CFW PSP since the Maximum Infinity missions keep giving me C rank and also I dont know what the NPCs tell me to do.

If it was Korean, it'd be different because I am Korean and I know my language.
    MAI prolly gave you C rank cause you kept dying. MAI reward rank is based on how many deaths occured during the mission. If you have any troubles with playing infinity, you can always ask for help. Theres alot of knowledgable ppl around the community.

Hell I dont even know japanese myself.
    PSO2 - Ship 2

lol XSeed. No offense, but only good games I've heard of that they have worked with is Lunar and Rune Factory
    PSP2: Luneth Lv. 200, Vanguard 30