Default Newman Fighter help! ♥

Yeah, I know.
    It sucks.
    But when I get bored on Masterforce, I need something else to do!

So, I decided to make Misha a Fighmaster for the heck of it.
    Any idea on how I can make her at least an average hitting fighter than a below average?

NAME | RACE | GENDER | LEVEL | UNIVERSE
    Misha | Newman | Female | 180 | Universe 2

tbh, just pretty much the same equipment a Beast/CAST would use.

ATP doesnt mean much (although it does help) because most of the time you're overkilling enemies anyway. The only thing you're really gimped with is not having a racial ability.

god a newman after my own heart xD i run a male newman fighmaster if you want i could show you what i have message me here or my GT WRECKtos
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

I personally have leveled every type on my new?an of four years except the tech types. I found Gunmaster to be the most satisfying through the years. Fighmaster is very limited, so I would personally suggest Fortefighter over that, even. My GT is Jilted Valkyrie if you want to do runs.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

Statistically, the thing to do with a newman is to use things with low modifiers and multiple hits, both in terms of type and PAs. What this does is narrows the gap between the highest ATP characters and the newmans. The higher the multiplier, the greater the difference between your newman and the muscle races.

For a Fighmaster, double sabers may be the way to go. Spiral dance is the number one choice for damage. Lots of hits in quick succession. If you're open to suggestion, however, I'd say a Newman Acrofighter is a cool and quirky combo for those wanting to play Newman fighters. Highest evasion and range mag damage in the game! Also, quite a few weapons, like single claws, with the properties I've mentioned. Shousen Totsuzan-Ga is a favourite of mine; simple, damaging and sees good use as a utility for knocking down big threatening guys.

While playing Newman FF I kept looking for my whip and tech-mag. When playing AF I just rolled with it, it just seemed natural that the elf was being quick!

Yes i have a Newman Acrofighter / Masterforce and he can hold his own with any fighter. Plus its a really fun class to play.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Statistically, the thing to do with a newman is to use things with low modifiers and multiple hits, both in terms of type and PAs. What this does is narrows the gap between the highest ATP characters and the newmans. The higher the multiplier, the greater the difference between your newman and the muscle races.
    Statistically, I think the gap between a high ATP race and a Newman actually widens on a low modifier, high hit count PA.

Warning: boring algebra in the spoiler:

Spoiler!

During our past event I was bored as hell with nothing to do so I decided to lvl up fortefighter to 20 and use my beast PA's and 50% weps on my newman and she's awesome.

She doesnt hit as hard as my beast but she can def hold her own big time.

I also GASed her out though. Maxed out her ATP and her HP.

It's awesome swinging around 50% spears with a cute little newman girl

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Statistically, I think the gap between a high ATP race and a Newman actually widens on a low modifier, high hit count PA.

Warning: boring algebra in the spoiler:

Spoiler!
    Alrighty fair enough. I actually forgot about the DFP because it makes so little difference compared to hard coded damage reduction flags (half physical damage vs. robots, gohmon half damage tech resistance, etc)

But, looking at the numbers, no matter how small the DFP hurdle is, it's still there for each hit, so yeah, you're absolutely right.

Meanwhile, equip weapon, hit dudes. Space Elf Jabroga, Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Akumamaru View Post
    god a newman after my own heart xD i run a male newman fighmaster if you want i could show you what i have message me here or my GT WRECKtos
    Oh shucks! I'll actually will be playing with you soon. Been at an Anime Convention in Florida! Aha. But I'll actually take everyone's advice. I trust you guys. :3 <3

NAME | RACE | GENDER | LEVEL | UNIVERSE
    Misha | Newman | Female | 180 | Universe 2