"Yet another one..." you are saying to yourself? Well I've always wanted to do this for some time but ever had the drive. Well with summer almost over I can reveal what I've been up to for the past 3 months. I realise that ZkDash is also running a project thread and I don't want to step on any toes but he hasn't posted in his thread for over a month now.

I've been working hard on not only the cards but also the game mechanics and have been through several revisions of how the game is going to work before coming up with the current rule set. For fans of the game much of the workings are going to be very much identical to the GC version but little bits here and there had to be altered to suit a non-copmputer environment.

So far all the work I've done has been uploaded to a message board I created to upload everything to. Its not the most flashy place but it does the job.

PSO 3 TCBG Project

Here's a few samples, the rest of the cards are available on the board. The cards and rules are all Alpha versions at the moment and I'm still making edits as I notice problems. I would really appreciate any opinions you guys have and also if you spot any problems do let me know.