Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yeah, I compared the two and figured the online stats were more balanced.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Ok, more new cards for you guys to take a lookie at, this time the monster cards.

I've also taken the liberty of correcting various things I've noticed with the cards that seemed off. On big thing is the top bar colours. ((% of the weapon and creature cards had just red even if they caused status effects, had rampage/pierce, or had death abilities. So I've corrected those issues to bring things in line with the guard cards (which I'm currently working on in addition to all the other action cards).

But yes, without further ado, here are the monster cards;

Native Creatures
    Spoiler!

A. Beast Creatures
    Spoiler!

Machine Creatures
    Spoiler!

Dark Creatures
    Spoiler!

Event Creatures
    Spoiler!

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

More double posting action. Yes sorry for that but I got more news. I've been hard at work running through the cards and I'm pleased to announce that I have successfully completed all the remaining cards, thats action, assist and character. Having a template certainly helped but its taken me a fair few late nights to get them all done all the same. I don't have time to post them up now but I'll do that later today at some point.

I'm also well into writing the rules up, theres just a few more things I need to add in and then they will more or less be completed baring any major oversights on my part. I have also finished a selection of counters that can be used to denote where creatures and characters are on the field.

And speaking of field, here's a little look at one of the battle maps I've been working on. I only have a few completed but I'll be working more heavily on them now that the cards are done.

Dolor Odor Battle Map
    Spoiler!

I know they don't look too flashy but I've not got any ideas on how to make it look more interesting yet, so any comments along those lines would be greatly appreciated. Well until later today, cyas!

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Can you possibly make two pdf files (one for heroside, one for darkside) with cards arranged for printing 12 cards per page on standard letter sized cardstock?
    3 copies of every card in each pdf (except for event cards for which there should only be one of each.) Enough for one player to have complete Hunter or Arkz deck construction.
    Also include a page of card backs and a page of the character/monster counters and their backs with character/monster names and 3 copies of each monster counter except for event monsters so they can be printed aswell please.
    Last edited by zandra117; Sep 7, 2011 at 05:44 AM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Basically a printing set of all cards and counters yes? Yeah I can work something out for that. It will probably take me a few days before I can really start on it, I'm not gonna have much chance to work on things for a few days due to other commitments, but yes, I'll see what I can do.

Well I'm back to work on this after a short break. Got sidetracked by a number of things in RL but I've managed to find some time to continue work on things.

I'm still working on a printing set of my completed cards, not found an easy way to create a pdf file yet but I'll keep working on it. Anyway, today I was working on my first expansion to the original card set, namely the extra cards that were not included in the game but that were still created. I'm still working on them but here's a few samples of the ones I've so far completed. Personally I like the Photon Blast cards, they are gonna be fun to use.

Well I've finally finished the first version of my card print sets. Sorry it's taken me so long but I kept going back and forth through the cards picking up on little details I wanted to change or weren't happy with. But yeah, I have to release them all eventually so I guess I'll let you guys tell me how they shape up.

In the file below you'll find 5 different PDF files, one for story characters, one for weapons, one for creatures, one for action cards, and finally one for assist cards. They are arranged in a 3x3 grid on each page with 3 copies of each card included. I should point out that this pack contains only the original cards as the unreleased cards are still being worked on. I will also be relaeasing updated versions of this pack as I add new things. The next likely addition will be a page of card backs, counters and a selection of battle maps.

Finally I want to mention the rules. I know a lot of people here will have played the original game but some won't have, and even if you have I have had to change a few things in the rules to fit a non-computer based environment. I've created a message board that displays all the cards and rules I've so far finished. If you'd like to check it out please do so. I will also gladly welcome any comments you may have on the cards and the rules so please do get in touch if you notice anything wrong, spelling mistakes, potential problem, incorrect descriptions, etc.

So without further ado, here you go...

PSO TCBG Card Pack Ver 1.0 - http://www.mediafire.com/?qgbkri2ttg260d1

Rules Message Board - http://s3.excoboard.com/pso3tcgreboot

Small update for everyone. I've been working on a few maps for people to use. I've also finished work on the counters needed and have included the files for these too. I've not had time to make it into a print set yet but I will in time so they are easier to use.

Please feel free to let me know what you think of my work so far and if anything needs changing.

Battle Maps:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cdpc56es7rrqg9a

Counters:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x96c7abwpe2w00s

Ok guys, college and work have been sitting on me heavily for a while but I have been fiddling with things as and when I can.

I got a question for you all. I'm pondering on the card size. At the standard size (63x88mm) the text on some cards gets a little difficult to read. I'm concidering using an enlarged size comparable to the arch enemy cards used in magic, so about 88x126mm. This way the text is clearer. The question is, do you think this would be too big to manage properly? You will only ever be holding 6 cards maximum and it would give more space for keeping track of hp stats and so forth. What you you think?

Ok, new info time. I've been working on my template again tonight and have completely overhauled the entire structure. I'm thinking of possibly doing a folding type card so I don't have to cram everything on the same page. I've formatted all the cards so that they will print at the correct size. Do tell me what you think of the below example. If you want to print it out to see how it looks just copy the images to word and print.