Junkie of all things Castlevania.

Ok... let me first say that I am pitiful..

Ok.. with that out of the way... I need to play the offline C-mode by myself... my wife wont play it with me... and I have no friends who play PSO anymore...

I have heard that some people have played it with two controllers... which I can do.. BUT... how in the hell do they not die on boss fights controlling two people?

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated...

ALL I WANT IS A DAMN BROOM!!

Unless someone has a Broom that they can give me... I have some techs I might be able to part with... Foie 30... l33t!

You're not going to get s-rank by doing it solo - It's impossible.

As for boss fights, you need two HUnters. Just set up the dummy character with heal items or resta for the shortcuts and use it whenever they get hurt. If you're really good, you can actually manuever both at the same time.

I can confirm the impossiblity factor.

Also, my wife won't play PSO with me either...she prefers to go downstairs to the game room and play Legend of Zelda II on our old NES.

Damn, that's a sweet old game.

I did a solo C1 only so far. The dragon was one of the easier parts since I had a not so good map. My time was 21 something...

What I did on the dragon is put one person on the edge of the map and leave em there, the dragon didn't go by them. Then I fought with the other character. When he went unter I ran in circles with both characters, which worked out well. If I had a decent map I could of got a fair time.

I did C1 by myself up until the boss fight (I had a friend here who did the fight w/me). My time was horrible though
    The world is yours.

Rune Edit: Refrain from these type of comments...mmmkay?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-03-17 23:19 ]</font>

same with me but i dont even waste one thought for offline challenge...its sad since i will never see the offline sranks that way... -_-

maybe someone who can play challenge offline and can get srank and can go online is willing to give some stuff out, but i doubt that...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

I move with my main character using my left hand. I use my lips or nose to attack.
    With my right hand, I simply move the other character to the next area. When I get to the last area, I can usually leave the second player behind, unless there's an obstacle that requires two people =._.=;;

and your times are?

I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE DONT IM ME!

Guys, if you live in south jersey (near philly) and have some time, me and my friends will play cmode offline with ya ;D I'm serious about this. We have been playing C-mode offline and online. I'm not too experianced with it but I printed out all the maps and such. If you want we can meet and cmode till our eyes bleed. I don't mind