Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Should i even start?

I used to play on the pc/ps2 servers... Ive currently been playing Psp2... i want to start on xbox, but my fear is that I'll feel like im downgrading abd wasting my money. My question is: is it even worth it to start on xbox?

If you are trying to fulfill a craving for PSU, I would join JP. Even if you only play for a little while, you will have access to tons of content Xbox will never see, even things past Psp2.
    Last edited by Shou; Aug 26, 2011 at 09:14 PM.

i tried jppsu ): too laggy, and i dont think i could stomach playing a game that long and not understand it.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

If you don't play JP I wouldn't even start at all.
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

I said I'd never play PSU again after the PC/PS2 servers shutdown, but couldn't resist coming back for the /R missions . We never had those on the PC.

There's still a lot of people playing. As with any community, some are very nice, some are idiots... I suppose the worst thing is the amount of time it takes to level your PAs again.

Considering PSO2 is in development, it might be worth waiting for that anyway. I agree with you about playing a game entirely in Japanese though.

all you have to do on JP is to learn a bit katakanas to know what you get (drops). Its not that difficult, when you play a lot maybe 1month you ge tthe basics. On JP you have more events, more EXP boosted missions and all new GAM mission. And i think its much easyer to start there because you can get with less meseta a decent equipment to play.

Edit: and its free, no monthly fee with Free Course
    黙示 Newman ♀ Techer/Force/Hunter 60/60/60
    Kaylee* Human ♀ Fighter/Hunter 50/50
    Red* Newman ♂ Ranger/Gunner 42/0
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    PSU JP Memories: http://tinyurl.com/redpsu

SHORYUKEN! Wait... Huh? x Incubus Leo x's Avatar

If you want to play PSU we're mostly where the PC/PS2 servers left off on. then I say go ahead and join. from what you already know about PSU it should make it easier for you. I rather be on the Xbox servers then the JP servers because thats my pace. I'm not one to look at the Xbox servers then compare them to the JP servers saying "Oh my god! they got some much more than the Xbox one!" then move over. No, Its all about whatever make you happy as a person. so don't let nobody decide for you.
    Last edited by x Incubus Leo x; Aug 29, 2011 at 01:07 AM.

The day before yesterday I seen a rabbit, yesterday it was a deer, today its you.

you just mad cause psu rocks and true fans of psu no matter if scammers or anything like that would play big deal no new skins looks don't kill on that game tp and atp does

You should come along and start! If you just played one character until PSO2 then you'd probably have it capped in the next event Me and my friends are ex PC/PS2 and myself and one friend now have 4 capped characters, my other friend has 3 and is working on the 4th.

Wasting my life.... and loving every second of it!

Default ;p

Go for it, It's quite good xbox, there's mean people and good but yea.
    There's a event soon on xbox 360 so better start playing now lol
    You know how long it is for sega to bring out events one every 3months lol
    -YoUr AvERage FiGther TEcher and GUnner-
    GT: Noyodala