Threaded View

(Cue this) :
    Spoiler!

"Adam", Dash tried to communicate to the pilot, attempting to suppress his grief, "The AMF is not going to attack the city. We're in the green. Me and Sare are heading back to TF642 headquarters. You wanna come along?"

"...You guys go. I'm taking Neil along with me back to my hangar. He needs to go dark for now, since this incident left him in a bit of a trauma. Call me if you need my help, okay Dash?"

"...Okay. Be careful. Don't forget to visit us." Dash ended the call there.

"GRM operations? This is pilot Zerran. Mission was completed thanks to a cooperative effort of Little Wing's Mercenaries, the Guardians, and the AMF. Sasha Marr was not captured or killed, but she is currently in the custody of the AMF. Sorry."

"Pilot Zerran, this is operator Terriman. Good work, Adam. I'm really proud of you. And I bet the president will be really proud too. And it's okay that you didn't capture Sasha, as long as someone did. I'll try to ask the head of the Transactions and Meseta Registrations to pay you at least 400,000 meseta for your efforts."

"Right. Thanks, Zina. You know, for a former Communion member, you're pretty good at handling GRM technology."

"Hah. Thanks. I had some computer training from a college program funded by the Communion, after all. Now come home. I need your help in something."

"Well, whatever it is, I'll work for free just for you."

The pilot ended the call, and after calling Neil on codec (which the pilot also received as a high-class mercenary from GRM) and discussing things with him, the Master-Sargent agreed to come along with Adam to his secret hangar bay, and remain there until when Neil would think the time is right.

The pilot, still inside his CSM, gently scooped up Neil with a free hand. Adam piloted Glaidor back to the said hangar bay, with Neil, looking off to the distance.

"If the AMF will ever bloody change...then maybe I'll come back. For now...I have no choice but to go dark."

"...Forgive me, Commander Curtz."

-End interlude of Zerran.

(Thank you for a wonderful [if a little troubling] role play.)
    Last edited by A. Zerran; Nov 29, 2011 at 09:13 PM.