Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Tips for Earning Meseta

so what mission would be the best to get messeta on the xbox 360 servers when event are not running
    I played on the ps2 us servers originaly now i am playing on the xbox 360 as of august 6, 2011 just got the xbox 360 the day before hand my characters are all named nirvash12142007 and all pm are named AnemoneTheEND [Human Male Lv35 ForteFighter Lv5] [Neman Male Lv77 MasterForce Lv7] [Cast Female Lv105 Guntecher Lv20] [Beast Female Lv62 ForteFighter Lv12]

Bit of a necrobump, but...

Forest Infiltration is a favourite of mine; all ranks drop Sleep/Ressit and Adahna Cannon synth material, S & S2 drop the Degahna Cannon board, S2 drops the Sori/Mind, and S3 drops the Adahna Unit trade item, Photon Booster trade item, and Bajura board.

I stick to S2 as it's ridiculously easy, and even has a few safe spots you can use for spell/laser/slicer levelling.

that would probably be a good idea when i was playing on the ps2 us servers but i forgot to change my signature, so the info u had was wrong sorry about that would be my fault. just update it now
    I played on the ps2 us servers originaly now i am playing on the xbox 360 as of august 6, 2011 just got the xbox 360 the day before hand my characters are all named nirvash12142007 and all pm are named AnemoneTheEND [Human Male Lv35 ForteFighter Lv5] [Neman Male Lv77 MasterForce Lv7] [Cast Female Lv105 Guntecher Lv20] [Beast Female Lv62 ForteFighter Lv12]

so what mission would a female cast lv75 guntecher lv20 be able to do to get alot of messeta

Forest Infiltration on Xbox still!

Take a doublesaber or dagger with you for the boss. Megid if you have it, even with CAST low TP, for the robots in the mission (the instakill proc rate is pretty good)

If you're short of PA frags, there's always Innocent Girl. Grinder Base S are at a premium at the moment due to the grinding boost, and 2 Olpad or 2 Copernia, both of which drop like candy in Innocent Girl in the extra door areas. You also get silver and bronze weapons badges in said areas, which can be traded for gold badges, and in turn for PA frags. That's how someone under lv60 can get a realible source of frags, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Forest Infiltration on Xbox still!
    At level 75, I would probably suggest Grove of Fanatics over Forest Infiltration. Grove of Fanatics S has the addition of Rikau-senba which Forest Infiltration S and S2 don't have.

Adahna Cannon
    Sori/Mind
    Rikau-senba
    Sori-senba
    Degahna Cannon

Those are the things you can sell for decent money from Grove/Forest, but Rikau-senba is Grove only.

Grove is a bit "safer" than Forest Infiltration if only because there's no buffed Olgohmon, but Forest Infiltration is the quicker run.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Grove is a bit "safer" than Forest Infiltration if only because there's no buffed Olgohmon, but Forest Infiltration is the quicker run.
    Pretty much hit the nail on the head IMO; I'd say 2 easy quick blocks than 3 easier blocks so it's entirely up to you.

Forest Infiltration goes from Agata Islands: Egam, Grove of Fanatics from Shikon Tanze Route. This broadcast was brought to you by the number G.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvash12142007 View Post
    so what mission would be the best to get messeta on the xbox 360 servers when event are not running
    I would say just party up at white beast and run it you will rack up cash over time but you will get levels to which will open up doors for you to make more money.

thanks for the insight i will use it wisely

My Friends Come First! AnonymousHat00's Avatar

I really think that all of those Beggars on the fourth floor need to consult this thread, and maybe more threads that discuss this topic, because seriously it isnt the hardest to make money in this game, i mean even in the demo there were some ppl with a couple million, and i know a few and when they came over to the real game they have billions. what it all comes down to for me is you have to have dedication, and a goal to go by, and not spend money on something you might not have wnated or just didnt need all to much