Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

Default [DL Mission] Gurhal Heroes

Gurhal Heroes is the latest DL mission available for Infinity and quite possibly, one of the more complicated ones. Before I jump in, let me clarify the rewards of the mission.

For the moment, it seems that Evil Exaim, Eternal Psycho Drive and Heart of Poum are available only as clear screen rewards for the ∞-ranked version of the mission in multi/internet mode. If done in story mode, the Infinite Armor will replace the three weapons instead. Please note that all of the items can be obtained from any of the three bosses in the mission.

In addition to the items listed above, you can also obtain some room decorations for completing the mission on either of the ranks. Be wary however that these items are limited to one per character:

Spoiler!

Here are some tips to keep in mind while running the mission:

Monster Fever: This designates that there is currently a white aura on the map. Defeating them will be your highest priority as they serve as a sort of multiplier for points gained. This also extends to anything you can destroy, activate, etc. for additional points, so refrain from doing so until the designated Monster Fever enemies have been defeated.

Lucky Monster: This designates that there is currently a spawn of special red auras on the map. They will only appear for a short period amount of time before they are forcefully removed from the map. Defeating them will be your highest priority so long as there are no white auras currently in the area. Successfully accomplishing this task will net you bonus points.

The following can be destroyed/triggered for additional points:

Spoiler!

In addition, you can score an additional 1000pts maximum if you clear the entire mission within a certain amount of time:

Story mode:

Default rank
    • Dark Falz Final: <13:00
    • Orga Angelus: TBD
    • Dark Falz Dios: TBD

∞ rank
    • Dark Falz Final: TBD
    • Dark Falz Dios: <27:00

Multi/Internet-Mode:

Default rank
    • Dark Falz Final: <15:00
    • Dark Falz Dios: TBD

∞ rank
    • Dark Falz Final: <15:00
    • Orga Angelus: <15:00
    • Dark Falz Dios: <24:00

Note that in story mode, you can trigger cutscenes if you bring the following NPCs with you during the three possible boss routes:

Dark Falz Final:
    Spoiler!

Orga Angelus
    Spoiler!

Dark Falz Dios
    Spoiler!

Lastly, in order to achieve S-rank, your "Bond Power," the form of scoring in this mission, must be 80000 and higher upon clearing the boss.

The following is a route guide that defines which portal leads to which area:

Sector 1: Raffon Meadow
    Spoiler!

By Sector 2, you should have a Bond Power of 15000.

Sector 2: Mizuraki C.D.
    Spoiler!

Sector 2: Seabed Relic Site
    Spoiler!

By Sector 3, you should have a Bond Power of 34000.

Sector 3: VR Beach
    Spoiler!

Sector 3: Kugu Desert
    Spoiler!

Sector 3: El Bals Mountain
    Spoiler!

Note that in Sector 4, as soon as you cross the entry gate, your score rate will start off at 2x. Defeating the Monster Fever enemy will increase it to 3x for the remainder of the time allotted in the area.

By Sector 4, you should have a Bond Power of 57000.
    Before entering the boss portal, you should have a Bond Power of 89000.

Sector 4: VR: Hive #3
    • Boss portal leads to Dark Falz Final

Spoiler!

Sector 4: Ohtori Castle
    • Boss portal leads to Orga Angelus

Spoiler!

Sector 4: Saint Tabernacle Crowley
    • Boss portal leads to Dark Falz Dios

Spoiler!

Credit for the info can be given to Ami, Wynn <3, and chaoelite (all three for being bored enough to stay up this late).
    Additional credit can be given to the JP wiki, Admiral Pit and Aine for helping me clarify certain aspects about various routes and the rewards.

Remember, if you have any additional information or corrections you'd like to share, feel free to post them in this thread so I may update and correct the guide.
    Last edited by Strauss; Sep 6, 2011 at 12:54 PM.

To be determined. In otherwords, we don't know yet.
    Ship 02: Mato Caseal HU 30/FI 30/RA 55/GU 45/FO 30/TE 30/ BR 43

So how do you about getting Eternal Psysho Drive and Heart of Poum?

I fell asleep on you guys last night and missed out on helping with the guide. :/
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

I'm really curious about the keystone enemies myself. I found one on the Moatoob snow area, where I defeated one enemy and the rest of them fell. I wonder if all mobs have a keystone or just certain ones. And if killing a keystone increases your score more, does the same as it would if you defeated them all the hard way, or you get a lower score.

And does anyone else think this feels similar to Gemaga, but in a 3d form rather than 2d and with more paths? It just feels so much like a Beat-em Up.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Haven't tried this yet, but if you have to have 3 NPCs in your party, is this a single player mission?
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

It's in all modes. So you can play it in Story Mode without anyone else and have a full set of NPCs.

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

So if we were going for the dios route and it only required Nagisa would it allow us to bring alts in as well?

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

For cases such as Nagisa and Vivienne, as long as they are in your party, you can bring whoever you want for the mission. They will not affect the cutscene whatsoever.

I see, so it was Lucky Fever that killed all those other monsters before I could touch them, not any kind of keystone monster.

Not being able to read what's going on is a damper on small occasions.

PSOW on mibbit---