Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Updated the OP. I've wiped all 6 star items, as well and most of the non-4 slot armors. I may re add them later. A few new weapons were found, including the Big Hemera.

My top want is still the Starlight. But I've added the 4 slot Noble Cloak to my wants list so I have a defensive armor when I use my Alice Olivia or my future Zero Cane. I've also increased my standards for the Zero Cane, as I now have a decent Lv4 Alice Olivia.

I will update again with the 6-stars and miscs when I have more time. Right now, I need to leave for school >_>

Have a good day everyone.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to wait 15 minutes to meet a 24 hour update. I've gotta head out early tonight.

Updated everything. Added a section for the 6-star items and another section was added for the Hostile leftovers. If anyone's interested, there are a few shields here ready for tonight. I've been finding Iros's left and right.

~Art by Daggart~

UPDATE: Items that had elements that weren't allowed to be changed (Unique Items such as the Phantasma Gauntlet) had their elements removed.

All sections were updated. Some items are gone and some new ones appeared. I'm still up to my neck in tech disks and stuff, so if you want a free Tech Disk, Mag, or ETC item then just ask.

Added quite a few items to the wants section. I just add items that come up to the top of my head.

Still looking for that Starlight... if anyone's had any luck finding one and is thinking they would like to trade it, let me know! I'm likely to accept any offer.

Have a nice day everyone...
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Sep 26, 2011 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Grammar check.

~Art by Daggart~

what do you want for the missouri 10 ?
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

You can have it for free. Those things drop like candy (not really).

Meet me online anytime tonight. If you don't see me online then I've gone to eat dinner.

~Art by Daggart~

dude thnax i owe you soo bad anyway for yesterday and now for this =)=)=)=)=) BTW I love the Grand Chariot =)
    I ll be on prety soon =)
    Last edited by Daak; Sep 26, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

Small Update: I added a 31% Native Adoralphs with Bite stamp and I updated everywhere else. I found my Garahadan Fang, and to my surprise, it wasn't all that hard to find.

~Art by Daggart~

If you haven't found the Garahadan Fang by now, I would've offered you a spare one I have for free. They do drop fairly quick on SH. Granted, they don't drop like rain like those annoying Garaphyton Fangs, but it's usually been the case where the Garahadan Fang is the first powerful weapon a hunter character will encounter on SH.

Quote Originally Posted by AtBHR View Post
    If you haven't found the Garahadan Fang by now, I would've offered you a spare one I have for free. They do drop fairly quick on SH. Granted, they don't drop like rain like those annoying Garaphyton Fangs, but it's usually been the case where the Garahadan Fang is the first powerful weapon a hunter character will encounter on SH.
    Yeah it seems that way. The only problem with it is that if you want a perfect one, it takes ALOT of Soft Reseting... I think I spend an hour making a 65% one with Bite Stamp. Next time I make one, I want a 65% Native with ACC adj and Bite Stamp... because I know it would probably be more valuable than the Fang itself.

~Art by Daggart~

I can see that being valuable since not everyone wants to sit there and soft reset. The most soft reseting I've done is to get a hostile stock weapon with the PA I want and getting LV5 Celeb on a Tachyon Gun (in case you didn't know, when you put an element on a Tachyon Gun, it random rolls an element level from 1-5. The Tachyon Gun alongside Taxion and Luxion Guns are the only weapons in the game you can do that with).
    Last edited by Atbar; Sep 28, 2011 at 08:02 PM.