Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Nice. I didn't know that. Thanks.

On another note, I didn't find any good 7-stars today, so I wont be updating this tomorrow. Also, this still remains a free/trade list, so if any new player reads this and would like something not too valuable, I might give it to you... I guess thats my update...

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

You're welcome. The Tacyhon Gun is a handy trick to know since good guns are harder to find than good melee weapons in this game.

Updated the OP and changed the name of the thread to possibly attract more players. I added and removed a few items that I found and traded respectively.

EDIT @ 10:12pm: Despite all the games I've played today, I found absolutely no 7* items... x_x
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Sep 30, 2011 at 09:12 PM.

~Art by Daggart~

So it may not look like I've updated much, but look what I don't need anymore

All of the numbers were updated. I might have to start throwing things away if no one is going to come to claim them.

~Art by Daggart~

Trade offer:

2x Divine Swift

for

Lv0 Eridanus - 23/0/21/0/0 - Say Good-Bye
    Riverman Missouri - 0/41/0/26/0 - No PA
    Missouri RX4 - 0/0/0/0/0 - Wipeout
    Milias Sword - 0/0/0/0/0 - Over End
    Scarred Tatami - 46/0/0/0/0 - Barrier Shift

I feel like I'm getting a little greedy, though you have said you're willing to give away a lot of the items on your list for free and I'm not sure if any of those five weapons qualify as something you'd give away. In any case, I'm willing to give you two Divine Swifts for those five weapons that I desire to up my weapon collection %. If you feel I am going overboard, I'm willing to make a fairer offer.
    Last edited by Atbar; Oct 2, 2011 at 01:32 AM.

Offer accepted. I think the Scarred Tatami is already fortified by the way, but I may have forgotten to mention it. I only need a couple more Divine/Swifts for my Evasion HUnewearl. I have some pretty nice plans for her that involve the Kouga Shuriken (A support based Hunter anyone?)

We can meet online tonight or tomorrow at around 8:00pm EST

~Art by Daggart~

Okay, that's cool. I'll aim for meeting you tonight at 8:00 EST. I should be able to run too. I'm not too bothered that you fortified the Scarred Tatami. Also, would you mind if I just gave a random blank mag? I want to get the mag trade title too and keep forgetting to ask for someone to help with it. You can do the same if you want.
    Last edited by Atbar; Oct 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtBHR View Post
    Okay, that's cool. I'll aim for meeting you tonight at 8:00 EST. I should be able to run too. I'm not too bothered that you fortified the Scarred Tatami. Also, would you mind if I just gave a random blank mag? I want to get the mag trade title too and keep forgetting to ask for someone to help with it. You can do the same if you want.
    Ah, yes I need that title as well. Are you sure you want a blank mag or do you want one of my Paru mags?

~Art by Daggart~

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Atbar; Oct 3, 2011 at 02:51 PM.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Hey shanks, i'm really interested in both your radam soul and sonichi soul, asides from my psycho wand, i don't know if i have anything you're interested in, but i've posted all the stuff that i'm willing to part with in my own trade post, you should check it out :) (mr classica's trade post)
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.