• maybe

5 14.29%
  • my opinion is to have no opinion

2 5.71%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I LOVED FLCL!

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    pso 2 needs ddr, Playable instruments, and karaoke. In every mmo people dance when they are not fighting or talking. What do you think? It would be a good alternative to killing everything in sight. Also people could hear other languages. We all know gamers listen to jpn intros love'em and have NO clue what they are saying Also it would make great use of those big screens in pso2. perhaps we could watch anime music videos while some people sing some play instruments and dozens compete in ddr. Would make a great 16+ coop player game.
    You mean Japanese RPGs.

In most MMORPGs when players are not fighting, they are either sitting down to recover HP and MP faster or they are chatting in Guild Chat or Party Chat.

Also, console gamers tend to listen to Japanese RPG intros and music and they like them, but that is a small percentage.....

When I was majoring in music, I took an interest in Early Japanese music like Gagaku before listening to middle eastern music. The place I went to school shared Graduate and Undergraduate studies so during my stay of the 100s that majored in music I remained the only student in the entire department who actually researched topics in Japanese music for years. Of the faculty, I saw only one Ethnomusicologist who knew about Japanese music....and she was native Japanese.

Japanese music really isn't that popular. JPOP and JROCK have a small following and more people get introduced to bands by the openings to anime and video games. Its true that concerts get packed by fanatics and all....but yes.

There is a difference between hearing it normally and studying Japanese forms.

I wouldn't incorporate any of the stuff you said into the game because if it did, I wouldn't want to come to a point I need to use in-game instruments to accomplish game goals...nor I wouldn't want SEGA to have one more thing they can use in Cash shops to exploit players.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"