Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default my friend got scammed on psu

How can he get in contact with the admins or anyone to help him. He payed 2 mil to run a rare and the guy kicked him and took his money.
    ask for info on both gamer tags i will give

He won't be reimbursed. It was his fault for trusting the person. There's nothing SEGA admins can/will do about it.

*removed*
    Last edited by Ryna; Sep 11, 2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Don't post names here.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    He won't be reimbursed. It was his fault for trusting the person. There's nothing SEGA admins can/will do about it.
    "sega wont help the victims of scammers" i said no he said " i can scam people out of money" i said probaly he said" well i just going to to that from now on" i said you will scam people that doesnt deserve it. he said " yeah its retarded if sega wont help people if they got scammed.

i find a big problem there

people that get scammed are retarded
    gt: pixelsofdeath

Quote Originally Posted by sinthite View Post
    "sega wont help the victims of scammers" i said no he said " i can scam people out of money" i said probaly he said" well i just going to to that from now on" i said you will scam people that doesnt deserve it. he said " yeah its retarded if sega wont help people if they got scammed.

i find a big problem there
    Sega hates all who know English.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinthite View Post
    He payed 2 mil to run a rare and the guy kicked him and took his money.
    ask for info on both gamer tags i will give
    If he fell for one of the most common scams, then he deserved to have his money taken. Don't ever pay for rare runs.

Shame you got scammed but paying for rares is a big mistake. :/ My findings on playing on the 360 side have been that about 95% of this community can't be trusted. About 98% have little or NO sense of humour.

Wasting my life.... and loving every second of it!

360 really is a two-way door. I mean the whole platform.

You get all sorts of people who tell you how great and marvelous the console is. Then you spend your money on it and play its games to find just how uncivilized and misbehaved its individuals are. Granted that they are some "good people" but finding them is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Seems to me that 360 gamers spend a little too much time playing games and too little time learning common sense and getting educated. I mean am I wrong? I don't see psujp players creating "I got scammed" threads in an independent forum, but I frequently read 360 players doing that.

I ask myself "how does one really get scammed or allowed themselves to be scammed...in an online game. Do these people not know any real sense? or are they too trusting that faith will bring them power, just to fail and whine about in forumboards.

Edit: I also don't believe it was "Your friend" who got scammed. I believe it was you who got scammed, then saying it was "your friend" unless you want me to believe you would post in favor of your friend in a neutral forum on "being scammed" which makes no real sense.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"