Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation [Help Requested] PSO2 FB Global Servers Petition

link: http://facebook.com/sega.pso2/posts/208754165855928

I've made a petition for globally linked servers on the official PSO2 FB page, both in English and in Japanese, hoping to give these concerns the needed consideration. Please like/comment to help show SoJ the importance of this. If you still know others PS-fans that aren't as active on here, we could use all the exposure we can get here.

Crossing my fingers before the improbable 'global' clarification at TGS, but timing-wise I'm thinking now would work best for this, so most people could like/comment before Bonkohara would see.

I've worded it as a boycott declaration, not out of delusion, but to help get the message across to them. Call me naive, but I don't remember previous attempts to explain our concerns to SoJ way before, so this is the least we could do. Let's do this. It's in our common interest -- heck, even SoA would be better off.

PS: silly FB character limits, tried to cut down the Japanese to exactly 1,000 characters.

e: Thanks to Hrith and EspioKaos for proofreading.
    Last edited by Tycho; Sep 15, 2011 at 06:25 PM.

lol

10char
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Yes, I do not remember anyone ever trying to do anything about the severely affected US servers for PSO: Blue Burst and PSU, despite the myriad of complaints to be read everywhere that the Japanese servers were far better and ahead of ours, that we were being treated as second-rate customers, etc.

I commend your effort for trying to get us a better product. I dare assume they'll have the politeness to at least read the message, so the more votes it gets, the more weight it will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    link: http://facebook.com/sega.pso2?filter=1

I've made a petition for globally linked servers on the official PSO2 FB page, both in English and in Japanese, hoping to give these concerns the needed consideration. Please like/comment to help show SoJ the importance of this. If you still know others PS-fans that aren't as active on here, we could use all the exposure we can get here.

Crossing my fingers before the improbable 'global' clarification at TGS, but timing-wise I'm thinking now would work best for this, so most people could like/comment before Bonkohara would see.

I've worded it as a boycott declaration, not out of delusion, but to help get the message across to them. Call me naive, but I don't remember previous attempts to explain our concerns to SoJ way before, so this is the least we could do. Let's do this. It's in our common interest -- heck, even SoA would be better off.

PS: silly FB character limits, tried to cut down the Japanese to exactly 1,000 characters.
    What about them using GameGuard?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

I like what you did there...(bad pun I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    What about them using GameGuard?
    You might wanna redo that FB post with the GTranslated Japanese replaced by あとは、みんなのために、nProtect GameGuardを製品版には使わないで下さい。
    Last edited by Tycho; Sep 16, 2011 at 07:54 AM.

I decline to do this. I do not have a FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Canard de Bain View Post
    I decline to do this. I do not have a FB.
    Yes neither do I and if they even did have global servers it would just turn into a piece of shit like PSU has.
    Gamertag - Ilikelamp7

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

A facebook petition...

And I thought the worse would be a forum petition...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikelamp7 View Post
    Yes neither do I and if they even did have global servers it would just turn into a piece of shit like PSU has.
    Um...actually, if they had global servers, it wouldn't turn out like PSU.

Having global servers means that JP, EU, and NA players are all together, and we'd all receive the same content. The only way PSO2 with global servers could bomb is if they didn't give content to anyone, JP included.

Sega would do that. It might kill them if they did.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty