Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss ALGO!

I miss the the hustle and bustle of MOTA.

DEZO isn't exactly the best vacation spot, but it sure had great skiing!

I bet headgear, crowns and CAPES are still in fashion back at ALGO. Boy, do i miss CAPES.

who knows? maybe they'll make a PSO sequel back in our hometown??? wishful thinking? thought so.

R

Wielder of Divine Might

What I want to know is how we relate to them. M_BlackHawk and I have made some theories for our fics, but we may need to change them if they turn out wrong.

Correct me if i'm wrong (and it's been a while since i've played them), but:

PALMA was destroyed in PSII. We find out in either PSII or PSIII that the people of PALMA fled its destruction. Isn't Pioneer 1 and 2 (and as i've heard, pioneer 3) part of that evacuation?

Originally, the ships that fled PALMA were sort of circular in design with pods (5 or so made one ship) full of habitats for people/animals/etc.

Looking at Pioneer 2, one such pod i can see is part of the main ship, containing the city.

So we're probably Palmans.

R

There was 7 lands in each of the ships. This was shown in PS3. The gaira satalite crashed into Palma and destroyed it. The people fled on the ships, and I assume a small piece of dark forces power, attacked itself and escaped with the ship. Also did'nt one of the ships crash onto motovia in PS4? I belive it may have been the ship that was in PS3, and that's how dark force came back to the algo star system. I haven't played these games in forever, so may be missing a few things, but I miss the old planets too. I want them to add the 4 dams to PSO! Especially if they are all maze like and such, and the biosystems lab. PS2 was my fave btw, if you can't tell.

So then, in the timeline... we're probably about at 7 years after PSII's ending. it's another 993 or so years before Chaz goes on his adventure back home in ALGO... back home... home.... "where everybody knows your name..."

Yeah, I think PSII had to be my absolute favorite in the series. As well refined as PSIV was, PSII was my first RPG, so it has a special place in my heart. PSIII was just okay for me. PSI was good too, but i got stuck in the middle somewhere so i didn't actually finish it.

R

Wielder of Divine Might

Everyone, go to this site...

http://www.camineet.net/theories/

This site is great for information.

very interesting indeed!

thanks for the link... but it seems that i've spent much of the rest of my work day reading it! hahahaha!

oops.

R

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-03-18 16:19, MonkeyFunky wrote:
    very interesting indeed!

thanks for the link... but it seems that i've spent much of the rest of my work day reading it! hahahaha!

oops.

R
    Lol. Yeah, I read those things alot too. You should see the dream casts.

On 2003-03-18 15:34, Davion wrote:
    Everyone, go to this site...

http://www.camineet.net/theories/

This site is great for information.
    I agree Mike Ripp kicks some serious ass. Guess what, he's getting PSO Xbox after all so we wil see him again.

yea, i've seen the dream casts. very nice picks.

Although, neve campbell is just okay. even though she exactly doesn't look like it, I think that Milla jovovich would make a great Nei, provided that she get blue hair.

Ben Affleck for ROLF? ehh. just okay.

Still great picks.

R