Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

lol yeah. classica also seemed to be less active today. hopefully he will get back to us tomorrow.

btw classica i have atv1121's M14 missouri for you as his wifi is very unreliable to inactive at times and could not get it working so tomorrow if we do our trade we could also do his trade as well.
    I'm down for PSZ runs any time, send me a message if you wanna play .
    im available weekdays after 3:00pm eastern and weekend pretty much whenever.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Sorry about the downtime everyone, other things in life have been particularly distracting as of late. I plan on completing all promised trades with everyone at the soonest conveniant time possible; and On a related note, I should also let everyone here know that I will be playing PSZ considerably less, now that Skyrim has been released. My trade shop will still be open and I will try to check on a regular basis. That all said, my hat is off to all you awesome people who have made PSZ the best DS game ever and I plan to make it to the revival meetings at the very least.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

seems like skyrim has taken hold of everyone. once i get my copy i wont be playing as much but thats why this game has made it so far, no matter what comes out it is still fun.

on another note when might we complete our trade?
    I'm down for PSZ runs any time, send me a message if you wanna play .
    im available weekdays after 3:00pm eastern and weekend pretty much whenever.

I'm interested in that Soniti Soul you have. Is there anything I have that you'd want for it?
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

I need about 80 guard mats if you can spare them...
    What would you want for them? I need to update my shop in the next few days... so ask and see if I have something you want for them. Also... I desire your Milias Breaker... I suppose it would be a heavy trade, huh?
    "If it rusts, it can never be trusted
    If its owner fails to control it, it will cut him
    Yes, pride is
    Like a blade."
    -Tite Kubo

I collect 0/0/0/0/0 stat rares, so I'd be interested in doing a straight across swap for your 0'd Star Slicer with my 37/0/0/0/0 one. I'd also like to catalog your Milias Breaker on both of my carts. I can let you catalog the following items:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Nick O'Demus; Dec 18, 2011 at 02:21 AM.
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

Hey all. I'm back, for now at least. I decided I could never fully give PSZ until I got my dream weapon, Yonohate In. Sorry to have left so many of you hanging when I left last time :/

Well, you'll be happy to know that there are two Yonohate In's floating around: one owned by Ken-chan and Eclipse5632 originally procured by Chaosmaster00, and another owned by AtBHR also procured by Chaosmaster00 (lucky )

Ken and Eclipse hardly play anymore, and AtBHR has announced that he is going on Hiatus just yesterday I believe. Good luck.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

In all actuality I really hope to find one on my own. The only thing I have that is even remotely trade-worthy for yonohate In is my milias breaker, which i'd rather hold onto. Besides, the best things in life are the things you had to work your ass off to get :P

I also just came to realize the other day that I still am in posession of your hunter shell. I feel pretty bad about that I'd like to offer you something off of my list for free. I don't know what I have that you'd want, but just name it. Consider it an apology gift.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. The Hunter Shell is really only a good armor to use when equipped with the Clair Doubles, which is so rare that most people who find one probably already came across a Hunter Shell of their own. You can keep it, but don't trade it. Meaning, if someone wants it for free, they can have it for free provided they actually need it and they'll have to follow the same conditions.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~