Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

^It also makes a good weed whacker. Joking about the Psycho Wand's special attack animation aside, it's a super seven star rare like the In swords and Rage Tonfa that you desire, Classica, so asking for In swords for it is more than justifiable. It's also the best thing you have your list to trade hands down other than Divine/Swift, some of the 10 meseta weapons that will attract those looking to complete their item catalogs (like Goth Parasol and Emperor Axeon), the Zero Cane, and the two Arkharz souls. Also, Rage Tonfas are about as impossible to find as the In swords. Those Rumoles are too stubborn to let me have one.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Well that's pretty cool, almost makes me want to start a force character.....but not really......

I just want Akatsuki In or Yonohate In because they would make my hucast look like the bad-ass that he truly is.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Quote Originally Posted by RLbitClassica View Post
    Alright, well how about you throw in that celeb ainstraiff as well as a carabinier armor? I actually happen to have both of those items already, but my carabinier armor is only 3 slots and my ainstraiff is only level one element and yours has better % damages. I'll even give you my old ainstraiff in return so you won't be missing one. My ainstraiff is Stun lv 1, 5/34/0/40/0, sonic raid. Whadya say?

oh sorry, it HAS been photon fortfied already
    Sounds good to me, no need for you to throw in your Ainstraiff though ^_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Hey everyone, my list has been updated. A few things have been added(namely, my riverman missouri!!) and a few things have been removed and my want list has been officially defined. The interface has also been streamlined, so enjoy!
    Last edited by RLbitClassica; Oct 17, 2011 at 01:14 PM.

Clair Doubles - 0/0/35/23/0 - Cyclone Run ***Fortified***

...for your Psycho Wand. I know you said you wanted a Katana for it, but think it over. There is more demand for a Clair Doubles on PSOW at the moment. Take it or leave it. Hell, I'll even throw in my Soniti AND Radam soul for it.
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Oct 18, 2011 at 04:35 PM.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I'm really going to have think this over before saying "yes" or "no". While I do want clair doubles, I am already in posession of a 7* double saber(a Diskoroi that has good stats), so the clair doubles are no where near as important to me as the rage tonfa, the In katanas or even the Milias Breaker. I hope you don't think i'm trying to be stingy, but this Psycho Wand is the only thing I have that is tradeworthy for those items.

At the same time I realize the PSZ community is quite small and rare weapons for trade are far more limited because of that, which is why i'm not outright denying your offer, but just give me some time for an answer.

Also, Shanks, I admire your persistance and dedication to find a Psycho wand, it's obviously something you want very badly, much like I want an Akatsuki or Yonohate In. Because we can relate to each other in that sense, I hope you understand my reluctance to trade off my Psycho wand.

Alright then. After thinking it over, I'm willing to accept your offer Shanks, considering you are still willing to trade, of course. I'm available to trade tomorrow, if that sounds good to you.

Today or tomorrow works. Thanks so much for accepting the offer I'll do my best to check back and see what time you've decided on since I'm not too familliar with your schedule.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I'm eastern time. But I'm working til midnight tonight. considering I have things to do tomorrow, anywhere between 10:00am and 1:00pm would be best, or alternatively in the evening time

*trade list update*

Got rid of a some stuff, including my prized psycho wand, and have added an emerald tablet, Clair doubles and N-tathlam.
    Last edited by RLbitClassica; Oct 29, 2011 at 03:57 PM.