Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Drat, I know next to nothing about PSO, although I play Blue Burst.

I probably'll do a few drafts but won't submit anything. :/

-Wayu

It's been awhile since I've played PSO (GC), but I'm excited about the contest though.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Hmm... I can think of something...

Blargh I hate when contest have long due dates because I usually throw something together in under a couple of days of abusing my free time...

It's fair for people with lives though, I guess. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Truthfully, the deadline is the exact end day for PSO 10th Anny.
    This contest does NOT have to involve main key storypoints (Fighting Dark Falz, Discovering that Falz is Rico etc) it can be anything that moved you during your time playing PSO.

Like, if an example when i recieved a rabbit wand from a temple run; that was pretty memorial to me because it established what Tingle would use as her main weapon from then on.

Or, when i fought through C-mode with Ryna, Ian and Rena.

Or when I helped Ryna get to lvl 200.

All are perfectly fine examples for this contest. Just gotta illustrate, or create this story for the rest of us.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

PSO?? What's that!!?!?

Seriously, I think I started playing PSO ver2 on the dreamcast somewhere around 2002. I still play it once in while. My best moments were probably my first hours of play. Back then it was state of the art. I'll try to capture those first moments.

PSO back then had a very recognizable feel, just like all Sonic Team games had back then (like the old sonic games, NiGHTS and the first Sonic Adventure game).

Since it's a PSO only contest, I hope the amount of participants will be enough.

If you want, I can post a promotional Blog on the PSA group on Deviant Art? That way I can please some of the people that voted for a contest there..

If they're members of PSOW sure. They have to be members to PSOW.

A fanart contest hm? I am so in on this ! Now to decide whether or not I want to attempt something from episode 3 (Pollux fight = my favourite) but that would be rather difficult since you use another character inside the battles. Its been so long too haha. I've been playing a lot of PSOBB lately so I might do something related to that possibly!
    I draw things. To see some art visit :
    MY TUMBLR
    MY DA

You could use the NPCs for your illustrative, or written entry, its either YOUR greatest memory, or your characters. Its pretty open-ended.

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Interesting. Never made it very far, but fun times were had. Might give this a shot.

While screenshots aren't allowed, can the characters in the screenshot be extracted and used? Was thinking of doing some form of collage.