Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

I don't know, as much as I love PSO, I'd much rather play a remake of that on a big screen. I like the idea of SEGA making PSZ a nintendo handheld exclusive series.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

3DS specific PSZ would actually be really nice, given the upgraded graphics capability, and SpotPass/StreetPass- Would be able to push out content updates easier, and if they added a feature like Infinity's Support Characters, would be able to pick up a lot of those.

All I would need to be happy out of a PSZ sequel on DS is soft keyboard and a quick/touch menu for equipment/supplies/techs. I'd ask for better NPCs and higher drop rates but that might be going too far.

Maybe some extra character customization? I live how it tries to be more like PSO for character creation, and I do like PSO WAY more than PSU, but PSU's character creation choices were epic. I would love more possibilities for character creation!

I actually hope there is going to be another PSZ, I really liked the first one so yeah im crossing my fingers that it appears on the 3DS

I would love to see a 3ds version... Like others are saying, I think they are very busy with PSO2 for the pc, but I can still hope for one.

Maybe a sequel should be released on the Vita instead. The 3DS market is not looking good right now, the only people that are buying it are the nostalgia freaks, pretty much every 3DS game is a remake... Another mario game? mario kart again? pokeparp? zelda port? street fighter? please. so not going to buy it.

I just hope it gets a western release... Cuz I'm sure that patched versions will have problems with going online... and online is one of the reasons why I love PS so much.

I do not see why there should not be both a sequel to PSZ on the 3DS aswell as a sequel to PSP2i on the Vita from the gameplay point of view; each series has enough differences to distinguish itself from the other. However, PSZ sold so miserably even in the East that it is doubtful that SEGA will ever consider making a sequel for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkus View Post
    Maybe a sequel should be released on the Vita instead. The 3DS market is not looking good right now, the only people that are buying it are the nostalgia freaks, pretty much every 3DS game is a remake... Another mario game? mario kart again? pokeparp? zelda port? street fighter? please. so not going to buy it.

I just hope it gets a western release... Cuz I'm sure that patched versions will have problems with going online... and online is one of the reasons why I love PS so much.
    I bought my 3ds for Monster hunter 4. Monster Hunter is an epic series.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkus View Post

I wanted a 3DS for the longest time for the new Pokémon Rumble.

On topic, I still pray for an expansion of PSZ where we could port over our characters and (try to) level them further. Maybe a second episode? New areas? New races? New items? *Hopeful*

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~