Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Yeeaaauh! Happy Halloween everyone.

Have a happy and safe Halloween, folks.
    Also, happy birthday to me. 8D

Gratz and happy hallow's eve to you as well.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Wink Halloweening... you doing it? (its all the RRrrrage!)

no it's not a dance move.
    So...
    You got plans tonight to Trick that treat? or perhaps Halloween with your friends around the town? maybe masque that rade tat your friends house? Flash your spookalicous costume at that party? or just spook the spooklets going door to door?

what ever you might be doing, HAPPY HALLOWEEN anyway.

And like Santa, Jack is watch you. O.O except Jack doesn't have a naughty or nice list...

enjoy those cavities, peeps. for tomorrow dawns early Christmas shopping. can I hear a Black Friday? woot woot!

ahem... oh yes... and happy B-day Strife
    Last edited by NegaTsukasa; Oct 31, 2011 at 01:05 PM.

I would do it if I got to hand out oranges, dental floss, and toothpaste. And if they complain... black licorice.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like halloween...

But today's monday...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

With the poison they put in our treats, You cant tell a treat from a trick till its to late. Or not lazy enough to check. But eh, Im not leavin the house so ja.
    *Puts a sign on the door*

"Just move on over next door kiddos. I aint got sheet."

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I like halloween...

But today's monday...
    I h8 Mondays.

I think I'm just going to entertain those who do Halloween by giving out treats. I mean if we ALL went out, then there wont be the people who give out the treats. So I'll do my part to give Halloweeners places to go to. Partially because this year Halloween is extra cold, my proper costume would do horribly in it and I'd practically have to take off work to do it and make it in time for the Costume contest (chance to win $1000). (Takes 4 hours to change into my full halloween appearance, due to so much work needed. But it made a smash at the last Fells Point gathering.)

So this time, I'll just give out the snacks because I have to do something. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite Holidays.

Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween. And that's pretty awesome having a Birthday on October 31st. Makes me wonder if you like bats?? Hehe. Sorry. That date is too cool.
    Last edited by Outrider; Oct 31, 2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Merging of threads resulted in a double post.

Happy Halloween, everybody! (And Happy Birthday to BomberStrife.)

I was supposed to go to a Halloween party on Saturday, but there was too much snow to drive out to Long Island. So I was left with my cheap Travis Touchdown costume and no reason to wear it. As a result, I'm throwing a last-minute party tonight. It's not going to be anything crazy; just some pizza and beer and costumes.

I did go out to the bars on Saturday night and saw two girls dressed up as Optimus Prime and Bumblebee AND THEIR COSTUMES TRANSFORMED.

It was pretty awesome. I'll have to upload the picture I took and the crappy video. You guys have to see this.

How can the costumes transform without the girls transforming? I mean, we're talking about turning into a truck. That's pretty extreme!

Sounds like double the party to me. Happy Birthday you cosmic bastard!
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!